The online racing simulator
I can't stop ffs.. hopefully this is the "one"

Changed it again after some time..

Quote from DeadWolfBones :http://www.imgur.com/W9xYh.jpg

I think that's the first Android homescreen organization I really like, it's pretty cool... are all of these widgets built-in?
Almost all add-ons, actually. Running Nova Launcher, and the Widgets include HD Widgets (weather/time) and Widgetsoid (the switcher). The Gmail widget is stock, obviously. This is on an Android 4.0.4 tablet (ASUS Transformer Prime).
Bump.

Got tired of the old 'theme' so I just made something new. All done without Winterboard or whatever.

Attached images
Untitled-1.png
Stupid Android idiots.
Nothing special, Just Desire HD with latest Android 4.0.3 and Sense 4.0
Been messing around for 6 hours with my first ever Android device, loving it so far!

Widgets and home screens are tons of fun, just using stock ones for now.
Attached images
Screenshot_2012-08-15.jpg
Quote from Matrixi :Been messing around for 6 hours with my first ever Android device, loving it so far!

Widgets and home screens are tons of fun, just using stock ones for now.

Go launcher X has some nice ones too, you might want to try it
Samsung is long gone, rocking now with HTC One X + CyanogenMod 10.

Jelly Bean
Ooh, that's beautifull. Can i get a wallpaper? Although it'll probably look awfull on my phone.
It's a live wallpaper that came with CM10 called "Black Hole", haven't seen it available separately anywhere.
Ok cheers..
Quote from Matrixi :Samsung is long gone, rocking now with HTC One X + CyanogenMod 10.

Jelly Bean

Same here ....

love it

Looks pretty gorgeous on a AMOLED screen.
Oh, you! You've got an N9!

I'm totally dying for one, I just can't find anywhere to get one in my country!
Quote from Velociround :Oh, you! You've got an N9!

Yeah, and I'm lovin' it!
I think I'll replace it with Lumia 920 soon (unless Jolla Mobile announces something better MeeGo-based), though, as N9's hardware is quite dated by modern standards.
Quote from Velociround :I'm totally dying for one, I just can't find anywhere to get one in my country!

Try eBay :Р
Quote from E.Reiljans :Try eBay :Р

I did: too expensive, almost 100% import taxes. If it costs $420, I'm actually paying a good $800 or so to get it.
(To put it in context for Brazil, the minimum wage here is $281.20. That makes the import taxes alone worth almost 2 months of work. ).

I don't really care much about the hardware not beeing "2015-proof" though, because MeeGo is a highly optimized OS and I've seen this very hardware, with an optimized Android Jelly Bean port, running all the latest Android games without trouble.
Jelly Bean is so nice. Been really enjoying my new Nexus 7.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Jelly Bean is so nice. Been really enjoying my new Nexus 7.

To much bugs by me ..idk
Some apps crashed few times ( galerie,camera lol)...

Gonna try it one more week than im going to stock for now.

Post your Mobile Desktop..
(555 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG