The online racing simulator
Quote from Crashgate3 :Well, it is a very early alpha. It looks like they've just plugged in the physics from Carma 1 into the new graphics engine for now.

It's not even Alpha stage yet

By the way, it is now confirmed. Mac and Linux support is 100% sure, no matter if they reach the strech goal or not. Reaching it only means it will come faster, but if not - they still will do a version.

Pledge your tits off!
I guess you are joking, but if not - it's so damn early it canot be called a alpha yet ;D
Much more candy to come!
with 4 hours to go, id say 609.435.
My guess; 615 000,-
Quote :$609,380
pledged of $400,000 goal
hours to go

ah damn...gonna lose
You ow me a hooker
male, female or sh...err.
Oh **** you
Well, it ended up on 625 000 !!
Nice find! :]
Wonder if they manage to throw in a internet multiplayer mode in this polished version of Carma 1?
GOG version is out , yay!
iOS and Android versions are nearly finished too
:d
Quote from GFresh :GOG version is out , yay!

Freshly installed, going to try it out now
Nothing like getting home from a long day at work to find an email containing my free code for the Carmageddon Max Pack.
Indeed. Saw the email while at work yesterday, couldn't get back home soon enough!
Someone tried the game yet?? I am struggeling with performance on my new computer :/
Quote from The Very End :Someone tried the game yet?? I am struggeling with performance on my new computer :/

The actual game had issues when I first tried to load it, but the Splat Pack loaded fine, it's exactly how I remember it too.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from Wenom :Yes dosbox version had awful performance. Just tried this http://www.gog.com/en/forum/ca ... rimental_windows_95_patch and it works great.

Thanks for the hint!

Applied the patch and even if it said 'your version is not compatible' or something it worked anyway.
And after getting over the Joystick hassle which has been solved here I finally managed to get a few good games with a great nostalgic feel out of it...

I could have sworn the graphics looked better back in those days...
So looking forward to getting the new hd one...
Quote from rediske :
I could have sworn the graphics looked better back in those days...

i know that feel all to well.
once ur used to pretty graphics the old versions look worse than they did before.
and even tho i havent played the old one, i surely would like to give the new one a shot.
The Carmageddon demo was the first game I installed on my first PC after upgrading from an Amiga 600.

At the time (and compared to the Amiga) it looked pretty much photorealistic to me

Carmageddon: Reincarnation - support and help the game
(127 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG