The online racing simulator
SUIT & Glove Skins
(432 posts, started )
Williams Suit
I would like to Williams Suit. This model design:

Can someone make Frank Bila's Audi Sport racing suit and helmet like these ones:
Attached images
frank_biela_autogramm.jpg
Quote from malumnika :Can someone make Frank Bila's Audi Sport racing suit and helmet like these ones:

I think I've seen one of those. Try searching from the LFS Database.
Could someone please make this suit for me, i'd to have it private

I've just made a suit, i believe that i made it correctly. I've placed it into LFS/data/pic, but it is now showing in the game? What to do?

There is something wrong with the image? It is in JPEG format and so on.

Thanks in advance.
Attached images
SUITm_Pro-Kit.jpg
Quote from Nabuco :I've just made a suit, i believe that i made it correctly. I've placed it into LFS/data/pic, but it is now showing in the game? What to do?

Thanks in advance.

The file name is wrong - suits are not like skins where you make as much as you want,they have to replace one original one with same file name! So you know the folder,choose the suit you want to replace and name your suit file in the name of replacable file and will be ok!
Quote from Nabuco :I've just made a suit, i believe that i made it correctly. I've placed it into LFS/data/pic, but it is now showing in the game? What to do?

Thanks in advance.

HAHAH
I didn't know you knew English!

Welcome to the official LFS forums, Nabuquete...
My first attempt in suits. It's suit that Renault F1 Team used in season 2006.

E: Skin updated.
Stupid question, where do suit/glove skins go? (been away from the game awhile, again & can't remember) If it was stated @ the beginning of this thread I apologize as I somehow missed/can't find it.
They go in data/pic
Oh yeah, thx!
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118
Could someone please tell me how can i make those square stitches and wrinkles to my own suit? Hope you undersand what i mean.

Thanks!
Has anybody made an awesome high-res glove pack, similar/on par with Tonix's killer suit pack? I've got some Sparco's I like but am trying to get some new LFS'ers setup with high res interior goodness. (and give them a few nicely matching glove options)
How about these made by Boris Lozac?
Thanks
-
(k_badam) DELETED by k_badam
-
(teppo.jr) DELETED by teppo.jr
Hi,i'm new to the game,made some skins for some cars but now i want to do my racing gear skin(Helmet,Gloves and Suit) and i'll ask here if someone can uploade the base for these skins... Thanks

EDIT: It seem that these skins for the race gear can't be put on the Skins folder... so what folder i have to put the Helmet/Suit/Gloves Skins to make it work in-game and what the prefix i need to save it (Like XRT_xxxx;BF1_xxxx;XFG_xxxx...) Thanks again
Helmets to: data/skins with (HEL_xxxxx.jpg)
Suites and gloves to: data/pic and replace one of the already existing suites/gloves
Thanks!!
hello i made suit for drifter out there...oh, the shoe i use from street suit cause its nicely cutting and the rest is mine. enjoy...

Attached images
SUITB.jpg
SUITG.jpg
SUITO.jpg
SUITR.jpg
SUITS.jpg
SUITX.jpg
LFS Driver (male) Wireframes
i extract with Ninja Ripper for Research only

Picking some wireframes to make textures with quality Shrug

Gloves in 2K resolution
Driver suit in 4K resolution

Hi everyone! Can anybody tell me how to activate suit skins in game? I tried a lot of times and could not do anything
You can change suits by replacing files
SUITB.jpg or SUITG.jpg or SUITR.jpg or SUITS.jpg or SUITX.jpg or SUITO.jpg
in LFS\data\pic folder

And for gloves, you must change
Gloves_A.dds or Gloves_B.dds
in LFS\data\dds folder

Then in Options > Driver you can chose suit you want
Can anyone give me the original SUITX file? I believe I deleted it.
Don't mind this, I found it. Admin, delete please

SUIT & Glove Skins
(432 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG