The online racing simulator
Quote from amp88 :<SPOILER WARNING>

The following video is the second qualifying sprint race for last weekend's Sandown 500 round of the V8 Supercars championship. If you don't know or don't want to know any of the qualifying results for the weekend don't watch this.

With that out of the way, click and enjoy what must be one of the best sprint races I've ever seen.

V8 Supercars 2012 Sandown 500 Qualifying Sprint Race 2

Damn. Thanks for that. Absolutely amazing.
lol, how can you call 160 minutes a recap will watch tomorrow, Chez HEinz is calling
Quote from amp88 :<SPOILER WARNING>

The following video is the second qualifying sprint race for last weekend's Sandown 500 round of the V8 Supercars championship. If you don't know or don't want to know any of the qualifying results for the weekend don't watch this.

With that out of the way, click and enjoy what must be one of the best sprint races I've ever seen.

V8 Supercars 2012 Sandown 500 Qualifying Sprint Race 2

Bloody brilliant, Jono Webb especially!
Motorcycle racer fakes falling in amateur race in Brazil and gets banned:

http://www.grandepremio.com.br ... -gaucho-de-motovelocidade

Wait for 00:40

Google translated below:

Quote :Pilot pretends to faint cause red flag in step Gaucho Motorbike GP

Marlinton Teixeira dos Reis, known as Kalunga, feigned a fainting after suffering a fall to cause a red flag in the 300cc class from step 250 and Santa Cruz do Sul Gaucho Motorbike GP. Pilot was banished category

Last Sunday (16) the Gaucho Motorbike GP circuit was in Santa Cruz do Sul for holding the fourth round of the 2012 calendar category and class struggle in 250 and 300cc was marked by an unusual scene. Marlinton Teixeira dos Reis, known as Kalunga, suffered a fall and, after trying in vain to get back into the race, dropped to the middle of the track and pretended to faint to trigger a red flag the race. Kalunga lay on the asphalt while other competitors were still on track. Some stopped to help a colleague "injured" until the ambulance arrives. The problem is that the charade did not last long, as the evidence was being recorded. Caught, Marilton eventually banned from the league. The Grand Prix sought spokesperson for the Gaucho Motorbike GP and was informed that the organization of the event "sent the images to the Gaucho Motorcycling Federation, which shall send to the Brazilian Confederation, that everyone is aware and take appropriate action. "

The GP also sought the president of CBM (Brazilian Confederation of Motorcycle), Firmo Alves, to inquire about the delay in the rescue procedure. The president defended the actions of the organization Gaucho Motorbike GP and said that they were aware that the pilot was faking.

"The team that organizes the Gaucho Gaucho Motorbike GP is the best and most competent of all states," he said. "I am convinced that they acted properly and in due time, because of that, the CBM will not take any punitive measure against FGM [Gaúcha Motorcycling Federation] and its directors," he continued.

"I contacted the Technical Board of GP Gaúcho, the same neighbor reported that the pilot had a fiscal track, the radio reported that the" false attitudes "of the pilot and that, in fact, the only relief was the place to retire the pilot of the track, not to cause a real accident, "he explained. "It is clear that the" delay "questioned, is now definitively clarified and technical vision of CBM, we again affirm that the board acted properly GP Gaúcho," he added.

Still, the president said Kalunga not receive any kind of sanction by the entity. "This occurred in the State Championship Motorcycle Grand Prix of Rio Grande do Sul and not in the Brazilian Championship Motorcycle Grand Prix. It's up to Gaúcha Motorcycling Federation - FGM, take action against punitive pilot in question, "he concluded.

Elite drifting skills.
"In this corner there was a crash during the 24H race."

Such comforting words.
-
(Intrepid) DELETED by Intrepid : wrong thread
Stopped looking like an accident when he kept turning in after the first contact, and it's not like he didn't see the switchback coming.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Stopped looking like an accident when he kept turning in after the first contact, and it's not like he didn't see the switchback coming.

Looks like Pastor Maldonado was behind the wheel of that SLS.
another reason I hate the SLS GT3.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Stopped looking like an accident when he kept turning in after the first contact, and it's not like he didn't see the switchback coming.

the first contact dragged him to the left and his natural instinct would be to counter steer, the caster of the car will also naturally help it so to me it isn't a very solid signal.
Merc driver doing the pit maneuver. Looks intentional to me although a cockpit view would be nice. Hard to tell from those tv angles...

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG