The online racing simulator
World activity map
(74 posts, started )
World activity map
Just a little fun page : http://www.lfsworld.net/worldmap/
It doesn't work on IE (maybe on IE10), and it works best on Chrome.

I could link to that page from a new "desktop icon" on lfsworld, but i couldn't come up with a decent one. If anyone feels like giving making an icon for this a go, that would be nice.
Interesting to see!

Works fine on Firefox 16b4
good job, maybe, is it possible to make list of racers/host online from that country on click?

Edit: Works on Opera Next
Good work and nice idea, I like it

As for the icon, how about this one?
Attached images
lfsw_activity_map.gif
This is great!
Thanks god "something new" here
Thanks Victor for your work

Turkey all red FTW/WTF

Quote from Flame CZE :
As for the icon, how about this one?

Pink UK map?
I like it
Total racers & hosts: 0 / 0
Is this because of Firefox 14.0 or my crappy mobile internet?
Quote from Eclipsed :Total racers & hosts: 0 / 0
Is this because of Firefox 14.0 or my crappy mobile internet?

Works fine on FF 15
Really cool, WTF Turkey ?

And this is real time ?
Should I be not able to drag the map off of the page? It seems a bit un-proffesional with me being able to drag it.
Victor will made functional "List drivers" of "List hosts" after press on Contry?
See very good.
Cool.
This was unexpected - nice work Victor.
Its cool but for users like me which ****ed scrollwheel its hard to zoom without any +- buttons.
Awesome!

But this is based on LFS country profile data? Or IP address.

Because with me for example there is a difference already between the two (Nationality Dutch, living in Germany)... And not everybody filled in their LFS country profile correctly. But 95% did (rough estimate) so its still a nice map even if its based on LFS country profile

(and a little criticism; cruisers are still no racers. Drifters neither, and some other groups like crashers and what else do we have... All I want to say, don't trick yourself with invalid statistics. There are far more less real races going on, sadly)

Quote from cargame.nl :[...]and a little criticism; cruisers are still no racers. [...]

:ouch:

Maybe a /cruise=yes filter can be added to filter (along with other filters) the world activity.
Works fine on Google Chrome
I didn't realise that LFS was so popular in Turkey(mostly thanks to demo land I suppose).
Nice tool, thanks!
Google Chrome 12.0.742.112? It stays blank page for me.
whats wrong with lesotho?
Glad to see you found some interest in gadgets like this again.
Is the source based on ip addresses or on user profiles?

Btw, Here's something I created the other day showing the crashes from the last 20 days SVG Image
That's a nice thing!

Licensed user only or demo racers too?

World activity map
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG