The online racing simulator
very nice, can't wait to see moor .
I like this texture more than the other one. Good job!
Stunning, simply stunning. I can't await the release and will definitely use these textures!
Thanks guys for the comments.

Quote from smove :Stunning, simply stunning. I can't await the release and will definitely use these textures!

Thank you, brother.

But this is absolutely recommended:

Quote from smove :Thanks for all the positive and constructive feedback so far. It's great fun working this way, although these won't be more than background pictures in a racing sim and forgotten instantly when sitting in the car. But it's been a nice exercise for me and if some of you enjoy and use the resulting files it will be even more rewarding.

Nevertheless, we haven't crossed the line yet - now it's YOUR turn! I've uploaded all the backgrounds but they are only alpha at the moment and will be overhauled after you've tested them. Please report problems in this thread. Thanks!

smove's menu backgrounds - V0.1 alpha

After download, put the extracted files into your LFS\data\pic directory. But remember to backup your old files before!

See post #1 for more screenshots.

An interesting comment dedicated to smove in his thread:

Quote from luchian :Such a cool present for friday evening. Thank you for your work
Good karma for LFS lately: Scawen is trying out new patches, Lynce is making good pregress with glorious Fern Bay, and you gave a new look to LFS.

Cheers.
Better textures. I really like them and can't wait to use them.
Just a stunning job, again. Nearly doing perfect.
Quote from FireMike15 :Better textures. I really like them and can't wait to use them.
Just a stunning job, again. Nearly doing perfect.

Thank you, Maik.
I'm glad you like it.
Quote from Lynce :advertisement

This is what I call cross-marketing. But ... you don't have to hi-jack your own thread, man!

The spotlight back to Lynce please!
Quote from smove :This is what I call cross-marketing. But ... you don't have to hi-jack your own thread, man!

The spotlight back to Lynce please!

I know that is strange but I love to see the talent in other people. I enjoy a lot. So I think is interesting to make some advertisement independently of the content of the thread. I don't like to be the star. I'm not better than anyone. This is my philosophy.

Greetings, brother and congrats for your great and amazing work.

Cheers.
News._

Bigger and more information as always in RP's Blog. As always.

Cheers.
This is just stunning work.
Great looking sand. Amazing how much depth there is in the textures while it's 'just' a flat image.

Btw, I love the RP logo that looks buried in the sand.
I simply love this attention to detail (the RP logo is dipped in the sand, even if it is "just a simple screenshot").
Great work Lynce, imagine how difficult the wait is for us..
Quote from luchian :Great work Lynce, imagine how difficult the wait is for us..

Haven't we all gotten used to waiting?

Sorry for OT - this level of detail just needs time, and it's good like that.
Very, very brilliant/excellent/awesome/stunning/PERFECT work! Keep it up Lynce!
Quote from Denny12 :S3 preview?

RP preview.

Quote from smove :HOLY MOLY! :faint:

Quote from FireMike15 :This is just stunning work.

Thanks, as always, brother.

Quote from Bose321 :Great looking sand. Amazing how much depth there is in the textures while it's 'just' a flat image.

Btw, I love the RP logo that looks buried in the sand.

Hehehehehe. I'm glad you like it.

Yeah, I can see tht the 3D effect is real. Just working a little bit on light. Nothing more.

Bad news about RP icon. It hasn't stability on bends....

Quote from luchian :I simply love this attention to detail (the RP logo is dipped in the sand, even if it is "just a simple screenshot").
Great work Lynce, imagine how difficult the wait is for us..

Thanks!!

Quote from smove :Haven't we all gotten used to waiting?

Sorry for OT - this level of detail just needs time, and it's good like that.

OT is welcome. Hehehehe.

I have many wanting to finish this work. But as you say, time is incompatible with quality.

Quote from Speed Senna :Very, very brilliant/excellent/awesome/stunning/PERFECT work! Keep it up Lynce!

thanks!!

News._

Unedited shot except the RP icon.

Bigger and more information on the Blog.

Cheers.
Lynce, I am blind!!!
Looks so good, puts the original to shame
That's really good! I really feel the cloudy look if you know what I mean.
Quote from Lynce :Sorry, my friend, but I don't understand.

I mean that the atmosphere looks really cloudy like it's meant to.
Quote from Bose321 :I mean that the atmosphere looks really cloudy like it's meant to.

I need help with that weird file....

News._

More pics, information and bigger on Rp's blog.

Cheers.
**** me sideways! You even managed to improve the 2pixels grass they have in LFS, great! The old one looked terrible, and now it looks perfect (in terms that it fits the atmosphere of the game)
Lynce this is getting better and better!!!!

The Revolution Pack 2012. June 20th-Incomplete. 51,85%
(435 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG