The online racing simulator
My Created Sounds.
(6 posts, started )
My Created Sounds.
Hi there. I wanted to share my new created sounds. I created for XFG, XRG, and FBM. Later i will create for more cars. Soo wait for updates if you liked my sounds. Thats my first creature, so comment what you think about them, i'd like to know. Be Happy

V0.1
FBM, XFG, XRG, XRT,FZ5, RB4 sounds.
In next update will be more cars.

INFO: Next update comming in few days.

Edit: Forgot to add files :P, now they here.
Attached files
FBM_Test.eng - 299.6 KB - 233 views
XFG_NotBoring.eng - 320.4 KB - 257 views
XRG_NotBad.eng - 270.9 KB - 246 views
FZ5_Test.eng - 323.6 KB - 252 views
RB4_Bit.eng - 427.8 KB - 245 views
XRT_NewOne.eng - 427.8 KB - 265 views
The RB4 one sounds interesting, how'd you make it?
I mean being a demo user, did you crack LFS?
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :I mean being a demo user, did you crack LFS?

I got demo version, and got a cracked version for Private Server. In it i make them. Just for fun. I think, im gonna buy S1. I dont have money for S2 yet

EDIT: I have a full LFS S2 Alpha X. But no servers are with that version. I think im going to make a Hamachi server. That everyone can come and just play. For Demo Racers, S1 Racers, S2. For Fun. But i need someone to help me to make it
#6 - smove
Quote from botagas :I got demo version, and got a cracked version for Private Server. In it i make them. Just for fun. I think, im gonna buy S1. I dont have money for S2 yet

EDIT: I have a full LFS S2 Alpha X. But no servers are with that version. I think im going to make a Hamachi server. That everyone can come and just play. For Demo Racers, S1 Racers, S2. For Fun. But i need someone to help me to make it

Everybody here will surely be glad to help you. You've only got to do a tiny little thing: Steal a car you like, let's say a Ferrari, and visit the dealer with it (look at the plates if you are not sure where the car was bought). Tell him you just stole his car and invite him to a ride. If he joins you with a smile, I'll be the first to help you!

My Created Sounds.
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG