The online racing simulator
2012 V8 Supercars season
(230 posts, started )
Anyone else reckon the premat/perkins team up is a sneaky chance for direct driver comparison for next year?
Premat's performance doesn't looking good so far. I guess he will be replaced.

btw.

Quali Race2 live (8:38am CET) on bigbond stream (TV Broadcast)
http://bigpondvideo.com/v8tv

Sandown500 tomorrow as well
This is some crazy racing!!!
Safety Car. Taz Douglas stopped.
Whincup wrecked.
What an incredible Qualy race2 cant wait for tomorrow

Replay Qualy Race2

Sandown500 Final Race
Sunday: 3:35am GMT / 5:35am CET / (Saturday: US - 11.35pm EST)

Streams
bigpond
jtv
So happy for Giz for getting it all together probably for the first time this season.. Hoping for a podium finish here tonight
Yeah, was his first pole in his career in V8SC's

Didn't win though
With this year's edition in sight some news struck Mount Panorama.Next year's Bathurst 1000 features Holden, Ford, Nissan and Mercedes-Benz!
Didn't see this one coming
...three V8 AMG E-class cars expected
Quote from Hahmo :Didn't see this one coming

Actually two years ago there were some articles about BMW and Mercedes-Benz looking at the V8 Supercars. Later at the 2011 Australian Grand Prix Norbert Haug was quoted that the new rules the Series looks interesting but there won't be a factory approach due to F1 and DTM. However if there was interest and requests he could think of AMG doing the job., he continued.
But grass was growing over it it seemed.
Ah, I see. I've nothing against it though, I just look forward to next season even more
Flickr link doesn't seem to work Gou.
Looks as if it's the same flickr link as the one a few posts up.
Quote from Hahmo :Flickr link doesn't seem to work Gou.

hmm... Not sure why.

Quote from NotAnIllusion :Looks as if it's the same flickr link as the one a few posts up.

Whoops! I had also posted it on another forum and I wasn't sure if I had posted it here or not. I should have had a look.
Like Hahmo, can you not see the pics?

Edit: This link should work if you can't see it. http://flic.kr/s/aHsjCaSeND
Because a part of the link is broken, has "..." rather than the missing numbers. Presumably the first flickr link does work.
Missed the v8 action there with those pictures buddy
Quote from Hahmo :Missed the v8 action there with those pictures buddy

Not much happened at turn 8 on the sunday. There were no safety cars in the v8's on that day. I may upload my best pics from saturday, where we had the 3 car crash in the v8's.
Jesse Dixon wins the final bathurst spot.

Quote :Jesse Dixon has been revealed as the winner of the Shannons Supercar Showdown television series, earning a drive in the Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000. In winning the 7mate television series, Dixon joins last year’s winner Cameron Waters, to become the youngest-ever combination in the history of the race.
20-year-old Dixon and 18-year-old Waters, with a combined age of 38 will undercut the previous record of 39 held by Jack Perkins and Shane Price from 2006.
Waters was announced during the week as the replacement for Grant Denyer, who pulled out of driving the #23 Shannons carsales.com.au Racing Commodore.
Dixon has a background in karting, represented Australia in the 2010 Formula BMW Pacific Championship and has competed in this year’s Australian V8 Ute Series.
The Waters/Dixon car is the only wildcard entry in this year’s Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000, which brings the field to 29 for the 50th year celebration race.

FYI

Quote :The Race at the Circuit of the Americas will be held in Spring 2013.

The correct date will be announced soon.

2012 V8 Supercars season
(230 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG