The online racing simulator
Nice! But, what are those lines near the top of the wall in the second pic?
Lynce this is awesome!!!!
Congrats!!!
woho dat rally.
Great work!
:faint:
OMG :bigeyes2: That looks amazing!
Lynce i can't understand what material mean devs. But for me second variant looks better. And ofsure great work man :thumb3d:
Mm yeah.. I've a feeling that fern bay will be my favourite track after this is released Keep up the good work man!
Great stuff Lynce!
I hope Scawen has seen this...
Quote from Omar1 :Great stuff Lynce!
I hope Scawen has seen this...

Quote from kitu_gudu :Looks great. You are making good progres. Keep up the good work.

Quote from Jadran :Lynce this is awesome!!!!
Congrats!!!

Quote from N I K I :woho dat rally.

Quote from FireMike15 :Great work!

Quote from The Very End ::faint:

Quote from Velocity. :OMG :bigeyes2: That looks amazing!

Quote from Hahmo :Mm yeah.. I've a feeling that fern bay will be my favourite track after this is released Keep up the good work man!

Quote from Frunze118 :Lynce i can't understand what material mean devs. But for me second variant looks better. And ofsure great work man :thumb3d:

Thanks, guys!!!

Quote from Gougoodthing :Nice! But, what are those lines near the top of the wall in the second pic?

Thanks. The texture is a real photo so I think it is an ornament. In architecture, this gives more stability to the construction.

News._

More photos and brief words on the RP's Blog.
Live for Speed has never looked this real.
amazing job, very professional .
but lfs need Moore propre shadow and light effect.
Quote from lfsrm :amazing job, very professional .

Agreed. I think Lynce is on the edge of what you can 'do' with LFS.
lfsrm,

I said about this some before. It's editing .raw file with adding very,very bright sun and clear sky.
Quote from lfsrm :amazing job, very professional .

Oh! Thanks! I'm glad to read it from you.

Quote from Bose321 :Live for Speed has never looked this real.

Thanks!!

Quote from Frunze118 :lfsrm,

I said about this some before. It's editing .raw file with adding very,very bright sun and clear sky.

Now I'm working on the Rocks. I hope it can be more real than the latest work.

Cheers.
There is one thing that I have noticed in the dirt track trees, why are there rocks in the middle of the road? They normally are not there in real life.

Have a look at this pic. See what I mean?

Quote from Gougoodthing :There is one thing that I have noticed in the dirt track trees, why are there rocks in the middle of the road? They normally are not there in real life.

Have a look at this pic. See what I mean?

Because the texture is a real life photo.
News._

Bigger on the Blog.

I still working on it.
The rocks look good, but the trees are way to small compared to the size of the "LFS mountain".
Looks mint
Really like the way you created diversity to the rock, it looks much more realistic now.
Which part of the track is that?
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Part after 4th turn of FE2

wow!!! I just wanted to see a comparison to the default one.

Default is attached. (Huge pic. :P)
Attached images
fe2.jpg
Quote from kitu_gudu :The rocks look good, but the trees are way to small compared to the size of the "LFS mountain".

It isn't a tree, really. It is a bush.

I'm looking if there are a way to improve the texture. But is difficult.

Quote from The Very End :Looks mint
Really like the way you created diversity to the rock, it looks much more realistic now.

Thanks!!

Quote from Gougoodthing :wow!!! I just wanted to see a comparison to the default one.

Soon.

Thanks for the interest. I'll post it when I'm sure isn't posible improve the texture.
Quote from Gougoodthing :wow!!! I just wanted to see a comparison to the default one.

This is the final result using another texture. More realistic for Caribbean climate.

News._

Cheers.

The Revolution Pack 2012. June 20th-Incomplete. 51,85%
(435 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG