The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
just by the way it is a info thread of our Team not a chat/spam thread at all. Pleas stop that shit!
Yes, please... thanks for your interest, but if you don't race online/in leagues you're not the right kind of driver for CoRe.
I am sorry for that, i really want to race. I don't want that you say me that i am idiot. If you want help me. Can someone tell me leagues in demo or s1 without crashing ? I will take part in it. Thanks

P.S. Now i delete my posts.
PLEASE! Respect team's thread. Don't spam all the thread. If you have any particular questions - ask in PM or contact on other platforms. This is not a right place to start a debates.
An Old Friend Returns to CoRe Racing

It was a bit more than two years ago that Rubén Blasco (aka Ruben_Drifter) first joined CoRe Racing. Though he left some time later to help build the Spanish Lanzarote Racing Team up to international competition caliber, he's ready to return to CoRe. We couldn't be happier about that.

Now 18 years old, Rubén is a bit wiser, a bit more experienced, and a bit hungrier to prove himself in international competition. We can't wait to see what he can do for us in our endurance racing and open wheel programs. As before, Rubén will race with the number 94 and the name CoRe R.Blasco. Welcome back, Rubén!
Welcome back Ruben! o/
Welcome back my dear friend!
Woah, congratulations.
I joined LRT because of Rubens. Too shame, after some months at the same home we didnt manager to race together and now is late as we both left the team
Anyway, good luck my good friend
Respect
Good luck Rubén !
Best of luck man!
Good luck to both.
Good luck in your return, Ruben!
Good luck CoRe and Ruben !
Welcome back, man!
Welcome back!!
Welcome Ruben!!
Good luck to both
Welcome mate! :Handshake
welcome back mate!
Congrats to both! A very good driver, indeed!
grats both of u.
Damnit Good luck guys!
Gratzi to both team and driver. Smile Great return! Smile
I remember seeing a stream of Ruben in CoRe for LFSCart I believe. Was entertaining. Good driver Smile.

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG