The online racing simulator
LFS - Gran Turismo 5 gfx mod v2
(10 posts, started )
GT5 GFX? You sure? Anyways, I haven't launched LFS in a couple of years, but I know for sure that I've had better looking graphics mods, don't know what you're raving about.

That some "Epic drifting" thing is quite a false promise as well...

As a movie though this is a frapsed replay, so I got no idea what the hell the purpose of this video is.
Quote from squidhead :GT5 GFX? You sure? Anyways, I haven't launched LFS in a couple of years, but I know for sure that I've had better looking graphics mods, don't know what you're raving about.

That some "Epic drifting" thing is quite a false promise as well...

As a movie though this is a frapsed replay, so I got no idea what the hell the purpose of this video is.

You havn't launched LFS in 2 Years yet you sneak around on the forums? What happend you broke your hand or something?

Just showing off and sharing (supporting the creator) what graphics Live For Speed is capable of. Now if there's any better mod which you are talking about why don't you tell me what it's called instead and give a real criticism instead of "raving" about how false it is. Please show me these better graphics you're talking about and let all of us decide.
Personally i like my mod because it's a nice mix of reflections, texture and lightning.
Graphics look fairly standard, and the drifting was terrible.
1. Graphics mods : Check out Lynce's revolution pack, that gives you properly shiny graphics, maybe look for other mods to combine it to, make sure your PC is capable of properly shiny graphics. I haven't been playing LFS for quite some time but I KNOW i've had better looking LFS than what you're showing off. You want me to remember exact mods off the top of my head? Fat chance.

2. Nice drifts is NOT what you've shown, that contact with the wall that "never happened because accidental blur all over the screen" is just the tip of the iceberg

3. Editing and filming... well... not much to say except - follow these easy steps click
Quote from squidhead :1. Graphics mods : Check out Lynce's revolution pack, that gives you properly shiny graphics

that's what he is using
Quote from ChiliFan :that's what he is using

In that case, I must say he should have worked harder at showing it off, cause it's a special talent to make Lynces' Revolution Pack look like that.
#8 - Nicce
Quote from Jontech :Please show me these better graphics you're talking about and let all of us decide.

ok..

no problem..

Thoes are RAW with a twist from ENBseries.. no damn photshop work or edit in ANNYWAY..

and Squid went "offline" in racing cause he has a life aka killd his wheel or something similiar. Can also be due to he got bored to wait for S3 and new stuffs.
#9 - Omar1
Quote from Nicce :
and Squid went "offline" in racing cause he has a life aka killd his wheel or something similiar. Can also be due to he got bored to wait for S3 and new stuffs.

Squiddy's a sailor so no PC onboard )

BTW link to last one's settings. I want that DoF

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG