The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Why in the world would you buy someone elses account... You better make sure you have made it inpossible for him to jack it back
Um, he won't, i know the guy. It was twice cheaper then to buy it new, i already bought it for PS3, didn't want to pay the full price again.
Quote from FRZN-95 :One game doesn't proove anything, your overall K/D is what it matters..

you are the kind of idiot that ruins this game, gtfo kid pls teamwork and not caring about stats is the shit.
Oh mate, you can ask my fellow friends here who i play with that i do plenty of team work, please don't judge me if you havent played with me..
Then don't write stupid stuff like that, yes you can not die and be a teamplayer but most of those who care about KD are the ones who stay out of objectives and look for easy kills.
Quote from Robilon :you are the kind of idiot that ruins this game, gtfo kid pls teamwork and not caring about stats is the shit.

Sadly he is right. Now lil shit please gtfo
-
(Robilon) DELETED by dekojester : inappropriate / spam
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by dekojester : inappropriate / spam
Quote from Franky.S :u mad

Just hate when stupid assuming idiots join in on threads when they don't even know the other person (I actually do) and he is a team player, He has a lot of kills because he usually covers me as I go to plant the bomb... how else would we win any games ?
@ robilon (aka Finnish kid) I actually would rather not play TF2, I just happened to find the stupid stupid stupid part to say what I needed. I don't get what you get out of this, but I guess that is what a kid who thinks he is a troll...

HS!
Origin just told me I need to download 3GB of shit to repair my BF3 installation, even though it worked perfectly the other day. Anyone had this? Bit of a pain in the arse.
Nope, do you have Premium? That could be the new maps..
Quote from DeKo :Origin just told me I need to download 3GB of shit to repair my BF3 installation, even though it worked perfectly the other day. Anyone had this? Bit of a pain in the arse.

yep
iv got that before few days and downloaded 3gb ( im not sure its downloading 3 gb i think it repair some parts...)
Isn't that called the update?
Known issue with the patch update. Alot of people had to 'repair' install. But that was cool. The 3gig dwld is the new content as well.

Very good maps. Not sure about some of the game modes and not played enough to get the most out of them, but they are very pretty.
Quote from DeKo :Origin just told me I need to download 3GB of shit to repair my BF3 installation, even though it worked perfectly the other day. Anyone had this? Bit of a pain in the arse.

I'm in the same boat, I had to download a gig of data just to "repair" the game, after I'd downloaded the DLCs of course.

Tank Superiority on Bandar Desert... aww snap
Don't know what's wrong with my connection or Origin, but I can't seem to download anything from them. It tries for a while but then the percentage decreases and it says it failed...
I bought Limited Edition when it came out for 39€. Each expansion here costs 14€. That is like another 40€. Premium game costs something like 40€ again. IIRC it contains all those DLCs. Smart policy. If I was hardcore BF3 gamer I'd need to buy basically the same game, again. With Premium on it. Oh my god, just turned it on after couple of months but turned it off straight away. Golden CS.
Dafuq you just said
he's drunk.
and mad.
Can not believe that i have to play on 5 or 6 servers, and the mode where you self-heal and vehicles self-repair (?!?) is the one with million of full servers.. What's wrong with people.

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG