Boris Lozac - BorisLozacPC
undertaker - yenoto

add your usernames here please

-------
edit
Console players sak maj es
Looks like world in conflict with a fps camera angle
Or just join the lfs platoon?
Quote from Mustangman759 :Or just join the lfs platoon?

im there since 5-6 months but u got post or answer on that platoon every 2 months ... its better here i think
Quote from undertaker00 :im there since 5-6 months but u got post or answer on that platoon every 2 months ... its better here i think

No you don't?
Quote from undertaker00 :edit
Console players sak maj es

Wut?
Shame you do not play console, I would enjoy giving you a nice little cuddle...with my knife
Anyways, on Xbox-Anthoop and PS3-JohnStitch.
I have not played BF3 much for a while, had a go last night on Coop in the hope that the dogtags would finally unlock...fail...the development of this game is not good (to say the least) but it is still great fun.

(Qed....did you get that Airio thing sorted out?)
Quote from Bose321 :No you don't?

yes i´m!

i mean ..what a stupid question u ask me ?
U are founder of that platoon and u can see that im member of that platoon

username yenoto like i said

@anth ... console sak
yes all great with that airo, thank you
Quote from undertaker00 :yes i´m!

i mean ..what a stupid question u ask me ?
U are founder of that platoon and u can see that im member of that platoon

username yenoto like i said

@anth ... console sak
yes all great with that airo, thank you

Uhm, I didn't understand a thing of what you said. You were talking about having to post on it or whatever...
I think he means you only post every 2 months or so on the platoon wall, therefore it's easier to post here and get a reply.
Quote from DejaVu :I think he means you only post every 2 months or so on the platoon wall, therefore it's easier to post here and get a reply.

Apparently there is no interest in playing together then. Posting on the forum isn't a good idea anyway.

I wouldn't mind a fun game with some LFS friends, so if anyone is interested...

The problem is with all the different time zones etc.
Quote from Bose321 :Apparently there is no interest in playing together then. Posting on the forum isn't a good idea anyway.

I wouldn't mind a fun game with some LFS friends, so if anyone is interested...

The problem is with all the different time zones etc.

This. Maybe we can all post times when we are on and work something out?

Im usually on 8:30pmGMT - 10:30GMT on weekdays now that school has started and on Saturdays 5pm GMT - 9pm GMT.
Im on a if-my-gf-is-not-home-or-i-dont-have-anything-imortant-to-do timezone.
I'm usually after midnight CET. Sometimes during the day too..

BTW Russians are such an idiots when it comes to online gaming, no hard feelings to any russian but you are, team killings, stupid stuff like driving a heli in the base in circles and shooting rockest randomly etc..
Quote from Boris Lozac :
BTW Russians are such an idiots when it comes to online gaming, no hard feelings to any russian but you are, team killings, stupid stuff like driving a heli in the base in circles and shooting rockest randomly etc..

king
Dont forget fking cheaters 2
yeah im online like boris
Just one of the reason I don't play on hardcore, waiting for the attack chopper, finally got it then some **** shoot me while Im in the cockpit. He was russian too hmmm
You guys are finding poor reasons not to play hardcore, the positives just hugely outweighs the negatives..
Quote from Boris Lozac :You guys are finding poor reasons not to play hardcore, the positives just hugely outweighs the negatives..

agree
One game doesn't proove anything, your overall K/D is what it matters..
Quote from FRZN-95 :One game doesn't proove anything, your overall K/D is what it matters..

I fixed my kd. lolz
Quote from FRZN-95 :One game doesn't proove anything, your overall K/D is what it matters..

Really, i didn't know your KD conquers flags and plants/defuse Mcoms..

totaly not true ..

this was rofl
So nowadays you just run to the MCOM without killing people..? Even tho my W/L ration is over 1.05 for me it's still about what the player is going to do to get to the objective.
Quote from FRZN-95 :So nowadays you just run to the MCOM without killing people..? Even tho my W/L ration is over 1.05 for me it's still about what the player is going to do to get to the objective.

Well those who worry about KD are the ones who don't particularly like to defuse and plant, someone else will do it.. Besides i bought this account from the guy who had 0.4 KD, my brother and friend sometimes play it, so yeah.. not that this is any sort of justification to you.

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG