The online racing simulator
A troll
(16 posts, closed, started )
A troll
Hi guys, sup,

This guy Rynno666 (username) has been changing names to team names and just being a troll, "did you lick you dad ass hole after this freak rape" (Pretending to be people)

He also changed his name to TWxDubway (leader of Touge Works) and was recruiting people this guy really should get banned, Dubway will post reports shortly after this post
Go home little kid you cant put SAME name on server ,you just cant. When i have almoust like you name whats wrong with that lol? its not same name and you start ramming and insulting me there nonsense DEMO Server. You start talking you love anal and more stuff wtf freak close the thread guys.. this man is crazy I dont even crash or Drive just was on the NONSENSE DEMO SERVER ahhaha lol trolll you should be reported
Quote from Rynno666 :Go home little kid you cant put SAME name on server ,you just cant. When i have almoust like you name whats wrong with that lol? its not same name and you start ramming and insulting me there nonsense DEMO Server. You start talking you love anal and more stuff wtf freak close the thread guys.. this man is crazy I dont even crash or Drive just was on the NONSENSE DEMO SERVER ahhaha lol trolll you should be reported

"You start ramming and insulting"

1 thing wrong with that sentance, Seems legit that I rammed you because you later say "I dont even crash or drive"

Putting up a replay in a second.
1) Noone will help you with him in here, education is done on schools.
2) Get admin of your server, if he's annoying you, and consult next steps with him.
3) This isn't even the right forum for this.
man shut up you report me on lfsforum.net because i have name like almoust like you name? I dont even crash or drive...ee go home kid
And watch u language and dont insult other drivers on multiplayer there is still little and younger kids than you !!!
kid222 yeah thats my point

"1) Noone will help you with him in here, education is done on schools.
2) Get admin of your server, if he's annoying you, and consult next steps with him.
3) This isn't even the right forum for this."

lol kid he report me here because i was not SAME but almoust like he name on DEMO SERVER ...what a shame little kid Close the thread please
Quote from Rynno666 :man shut up you report me on lfsforum.net because i have name like almoust like you name? I dont even crash or drive...ee go home kid
And watch u language and dont insult other drivers on multiplayer there is still little and younger kids than you !!!

You have also been using team names, such as my team name. either way you and your troll friend has both been banned. have a nice day
who gives a shit?
This was really just a warning thread for other server owners**
Dreadster is this DRAGON there who say this to me..ahah lol kid ban him its just a GAME and u talk u wanna kill me lol noob
Attached images
Drago.jpg
-
(-Ville-Matti-) DELETED by -Ville-Matti-
Funny that isnt it? I have an English game installed, not Estonian?

Checkmate.
Dreadster: It's just immature troll, you keep feeding him, you'll just make him happy. Leave him be.
It was so scary what was happening there DEMO Server....;D
Dreadster i make print screen lol not you . I take it when u say it u little poor kid
Quote from Rynno666 :Dreadster i make print screen lol not you . I take it when u say it u little poor kid

Dreadster got english game? you got Estonian game? Doesent make sense? Btw. Dont doublepost. Edit your previous post
This thread is closed

A troll
(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG