The online racing simulator
Quote from aoun :..the way he steers the kart through corners... my gosh he is talented.

I also thought he raced for CRG?

Moved to PCR this year. His results have been a bit hot and cold, but in KZ1 you have 1 of 10 guys that could win at any given meeting. Probably some of the best racing in the world right now, and nobody is even aware of it
Quote from PMD9409 :Now to convince league admins here that it is possible in real life too.

IRL there are no lag hits
Quote from PMD9409 :Now to convince league admins here that it is possible in real life too.

tried that today. failed. badly.
Yep, that's why I think I'm just going to stick to onboards. If ALMS/NASCAR has a great finish or crash or whatever I will add it because they like the coverage, but other series I am staying away from.
I dunno about Nascar's policy, but I think ALMS simply cannot afford to take the videos off Youtube... And I have not seen it happening either.

edit: typo
ALMS needs all the publicity it can get. NASCAR must have a "nice" policy because there are channels that have full length NASCAR races posted right after the race. Onboards are more exciting anyways.
It has been a while since ive posted something here, just finished the last round of the season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... vPkU&feature=youtu.be

Any thoughts about the track? For me it was one of the most exciting tracks this season even though i almost ended up in the wall in about 215km/h
That tyre chicane was a bit meh, but it looked as if there were some exciting bumpy bits
Quote from NotAnIllusion :That tyre chicane was a bit meh, but it looked as if there were some exciting bumpy bits

I liked both chicanes, but when they made the track they didnt think we would be able to hold full throttle through them, so it wasent really too big of a challenge
<SPOILER WARNING>

The following video is the second qualifying sprint race for last weekend's Sandown 500 round of the V8 Supercars championship. If you don't know or don't want to know any of the qualifying results for the weekend don't watch this.

With that out of the way, click and enjoy what must be one of the best sprint races I've ever seen.

V8 Supercars 2012 Sandown 500 Qualifying Sprint Race 2
Quote from simme181 :I liked both chicanes, but when they made the track they didnt think we would be able to hold full throttle through them, so it wasent really too big of a challenge

When I see those tire chicanes, I keep thinking Fern Bay. And all the potential chaos they cause in the sim.
I love their method of warming the tires 33:00 - 33:30
Quote from legoflamb :When I see those tire chicanes, I keep thinking Fern Bay. And all the potential chaos they cause in the sim.

My friend said the exact same thing!

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG