The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
I'm calm. We're talking about about a slight amount of raising, not 10 cm. It wouldn't look like a tractor, wouldn't be noticeable. But yeah, not so "cool".
Quote from banfwd :I'm calm. We're talking about about a slight amount of raising, not 10 cm. It wouldn't look like a tractor, wouldn't be noticeable. But yeah, not so "cool".

Wow..

If this is Toki he surely turned into a right ****.
Quote from banfwd :I'm calm. We're talking about about a slight amount of raising, not 10 cm. It wouldn't look like a tractor, wouldn't be noticeable. But yeah, not so "cool".

It would be noticeable, even a 1cm lift at the rear looks totally different.
Quote from G!NhO :It would be noticeable, even a 1cm lift at the rear looks totally different.

Okay. Sorry for the rant.
If u buy camberplates,and add negtive camber i dont think u have to raise the front when u add spacers. just a thought,but would have to see if it works,it depends how stiff your suspension is tho.
Buy me!

I just got the confirmation,ill be doing track day on the HUNGARORING on sept 24th. Hopefully my exhaust and new brembo slotted brakes will be up til that. My cousin will be the passenger with my HD cam in his hands !
I really should do a trackday at some point... just too scared i'll bend it
Quote from e2mustang :If u buy camberplates,and add negtive camber i dont think u have to raise the front when u add spacers. just a thought,but would have to see if it works,it depends how stiff your suspension is tho.

You don't need Camberplates on a golf 2, as you can adjust camber without them
Quote from Jakg :just too scared i'll bend it

Man up.

I smacked a box curb couple nights ago in the local industrial doing some street drift, don't hear me bitching and moaning.

If i can go hard on the street you sure as hell can go hard around a bunch of kitty litter and run offs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euAtvfOwYEc

Good thing supra's are built like tanks, no damage, not even a scuff mark on the rims(Not that i give a shit, they're ugly as hell anyway)
really need to tighten up the lsd or just bite the bullet and go get a 2-way
current lsd is worn and makes it unpredictable (as you can probably see)
Quote from Klutch :Man up.

I smacked a box curb couple nights ago in the local industrial doing some street drift, don't hear me bitching and moaning.

If i can go hard on the street you sure as hell can go hard around a bunch of kitty litter and run offs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euAtvfOwYEc

Good thing supra's are built like tanks, no damage, not even a scuff mark on the rims(Not that i give a shit, they're ugly as hell anyway)
really need to tighten up the lsd or just bite the bullet and go get a 2-way
current lsd is worn and makes it unpredictable (as you can probably see)

Plus jakg has a god damn rover... Who in te world would do a trackday with a rover?
when i did trackday in usa with M3,there was a focus wagon,so
Quote from G!NhO :Plus jakg has a god damn rover... Who in te world would do a trackday with a rover?

He would still run circles around your Jetta...
So what is your point? I won't do trackdays with it.
I should've unsubbed from this train wreck of a thread ages ago, but then I'd miss stuff like the last couple posts!
Quote from jibber :He would still run circles around your Jetta...

atleast ginho is not trying to make himself believe his car is fast.. unlike jakg. with leds.
Quote from Robilon :atleast ginho is not trying to make himself believe his car is fast.. unlike jakg. with leds.

LED's increase engines power output!
Quote from jibber :can't

i'm pretty sure he could do a trackday with it if he wants to.

Fixed one rattle, probably caused another few
Quote from Klutch :Man up.

I take it you have never been on a track? I know a few people that shared this attitude and talked about how drifting on the track is so easy and how good they are then you get them on the track and they do horrible lol

going >60kph in the wet is nothing like doing 100+ on a track nor is it going hard, no need to push the limits on the street when you can have fun going 50%
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG