The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Unlucky on spinning Scrappy! i got a picture just as it happened! , Luke, didnt see you as i arrived at nearly 1ish
Stickers are cool apart from the stanceworks ones :/
Custom braided goodness

Quote from G!NhO :I'm gonna say "sorry about the size." but still I can't be arsed to change them because I'm way too cool for that.

Thanks
Quote from 5tag :Thanks

Posted them from my iphone and they weren't my photo's...So yeah you are pretty wrong on that one.

Call it lazy

Edit: on my pc screen i have no problems...
Quote from G!NhO :Edit: on my pc screen i have no problems...

Same here, nothing wrong with them.
He must have or a tiny screen, or he is also on his phone.
G!nho, those rims are really starting to grow on me.
Explain, if serious.
Quote from G!NhO :Explain, if serious.

looks good. front needs tiny little bit camber and tiny little bit offset too other than that (note TINY little bit, nothing too noticeable.) front looks like having positive camber now. also a little less tyre scretch pls.
Quote from Robilon :looks good. front needs tiny little bit camber...

I just don't get it. When and how did people get it into their heads that adjustments like camber should be monkey'd with for the sake of appearance.. kidz these days?! :doh:
Quote from Tinytacohead :I just don't get it. When and how did people get it into their heads that adjustments like camber should be monkey'd with for the sake of appearance.. kidz these days?! :doh:

he is into the looks more than how it drives obviously, how ****ing blind you are. crawl back into your cave idiot.

Quote from Omar1 :http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8306/img4410vs.jpg

SEX. My slammed skateboard at Trax, Silverstone.
So many people eye'd it up and actually thought it was pretty awesome

this is post your car thread, not post your junk
Ahh right, another dub driver, and demo racer to boot.
another dub driver? my car isnt near dub, its just a daily car with only improved handling. you are just proving again how stupid you americans are in general. good job.
Quote from Robilon :looks good. front needs tiny little bit camber and tiny little bit offset too other than that (note TINY little bit, nothing too noticeable.) front looks like having positive camber now. also a little less tyre scretch pls.

Yeah fronts have positive camber... Will do something about that today, i will get some 10mm or 15mm spacers for the front.
Less stretch on the tires isn't gonna happen because then it will rub constantly, at the rears i can barely fit my finger in between.
Makes the car whole a lot better to drive when you fix the camber atleast on such scretched tyres i cant see positive camber to do any good.
Yeah after work i will see what i can do about it
Quote from G!NhO :achoooo

Bless you.

Any ways, what I meant about your rims, I really really didn't like them to start off with, but now i think they look great

But a bit more front negative camber and less tyre stretch please
Less tyre stretch means i have to raise the car, therefor will look terrible.
G!NhO, i think its so nice, if i saw it going past me i'd probably have a cargasm, only thing is the positive camber at the front
Quote from G!NhO :raise the car

Omg, world ends. :rolleyes:

Crapworks stickers would look stupid then, right?
Quote from banfwd :Omg, world ends. :rolleyes:

now now Toki, calm down.

Just because he wants to do a car in a different style than you prefer, it's doesn't end your world. :rolleyes:
Quote from banfwd :Omg, world ends. :rolleyes:

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG