The online racing simulator
Thanks !
heh thnx guys
What tool do you use to cut the car out? coz again not perfect,and i was very careful !
Attached images
Hot S15.jpg
:lovies3d:
First with Magnetic Lasso Tool, then with Polygonal Lasso Tool you finish the parts that aren't good.

In this one the blur is better already, so keep trying.
Quote from e2mustang :What tool do you use to cut the car out? coz again not perfect,and i was very careful !

I'd use the Pen tool and make it do a path, then right click the finished path and click make selection. That way you get a really smooth cut out, magnetic lasso/lasso tool will leave you will jaggy lines..
Pen tool and paths might be a bit much for a beginner. Also the result doesn't do the effort any justice. I've always used the polygon lasso, which works great with LFS due to low poly 3D models.
Bored0m
Attached images
Untitled-1.png
Quote from lukelfs :I'd use the Pen tool and make it do a path, then right click the finished path and click make selection. That way you get a really smooth cut out, magnetic lasso/lasso tool will leave you will jaggy lines..

No it won't, at least not big enough jaggy lines for you to notice. I have always used magnetic lasso tool and polygonal lasso tool and never had a problem. You just gotta take your time, obviously by doing it irresponsibly it will look like crap and not smooth. When you get used to it, it is a simple and fast way to do it. Also, with pentool it takes longer time.

And for lasso tool you need steady hand. That is not for me.
Quote from andRo. :And for Polygoal lasso tool you need steady hand. That is not for me.

o_°

What? No, you are not required to have a steady hand with the polygon lasso, which otherwise you are required to have when using the standard or magnetic lasso.

Using polygon lasso as it works for me: Take all the time you need to choose a point (on a line/object you want to select) - click when ready - repeat.
No steady hand required other than just for the moment of clicking. If you can not hold your hand still while performing a mouse click it seems impossible to me to use a mouse cursor in the first place.

I agree that the magnetic lasso is quite simple and useful but it doesn't work very well for me if there is little to no contrast between the background and the object I want to select.
Oops, I mixed them all up. I meant that you need to have a steady hand for Lasso tool, sorry.
So, that changes a lot from what I said before. I don't use Lasso tool, I meant Polygonal and Magnetic Lasso tool.

5tag - And about Lasso tool - that is the point, it won't be able to select all parts properly. First I take Magnetic Lasso tool and use 2-3 seconds to select quickly around the car (for ex.) so that it would select at least most of it. Then I use Polygonal tool just to fix the places it selected badly. This way you save some time, you don't have to go and select the whole object by Polygonal tool, especially if it is not a small object (for ex. car), but if it is a small object, then again there is no point wasting time with Magnetic Lasso tool.

P.S. I fixed my previous posts, so people wouldn't get confused if the information is useful for anyone.
Franky.S
S2 licensed

Online at: N I K I is Gay GT2WS
-
(Peterbilt) DELETED by Peterbilt
Wtf?!
Quote from zenkiukas :

i like the concept, but imo there is too much rain, and the spray from the wheels could be a little better too, but i couldnt do it so thats enough criticism,

nice work
nice. but i think car is too contrast, mb its need take it in fog ?
Thanks,
the car looks really plastic this time and there no shadows?
More like no reflections
it could be matte paint, but i agree with kiste, it needs some shadows

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG