The online racing simulator
Any Moroccan players ?
(15 posts, started )
Any Moroccan players ?
Hello, it seems that im the only moroccan player in this community, but if there is more please reply here

i know that moroccans cant get a license so i dont think there is much players
Quote from RaZMorocco :

i know that moroccans cant get a license so i dont think there is much players

Why?

And hello.
According to LFSWorld, there are currently 754 players claiming to be from Morocco.
Quote from Dennis93 :Why?

And hello.

its a poor country and the e-commerce is decent and we cant buy original games in this country xD everybody is downloading cracked games
Quote from MadCatX :According to LFSWorld, there are currently 754 players claiming to be from Morocco.

i dont really understand sorry xD but how 754 players is from morocco o_o ?
Quote from RaZMorocco :its a poor country and the e-commerce is decent and we cant buy original games in this country xD everybody is downloading cracked games

Well, you can't buy any LFS disc's afaik, so therefore, i still don't see your problem.

If you have a pc, you are not poor.
Quote from Dennis93 :Well, you can't buy any LFS disc's afaik, so therefore, i still don't see your problem.

If you have a pc, you are not poor.

ok tell me how to get it ? cards of banks and stuff i dont have it.

and btw my pc is Pentium 4 with a n integrated graphic card (intel) like 64mb or idk whats that
Quote from RaZMorocco :ok tell me how to get it ? cards of banks and stuff i dont have it.

and btw my pc is Pentium 4 with a n integrated graphic card (intel) like 64mb or idk whats that

You sure you're living in 2012?
Quote from RaZMorocco :i dont really understand sorry xD but how 754 players is from morocco o_o ?

This is the amount of (demo/S1/S2) players (who claim to be) from Morocco, who created an LFS license since 2003. Not the amount of moroccan players driving online on a regular basis in 2012.

Out of those 754 I would bet that only a short dozen of them are active on demo servers on a weekly or mothly basis these days. Maybe 1 or 2 on S2 too, if you're lucky.

Quote from RaZMorocco :ok tell me how to get it ? cards of banks and stuff i dont have it.

As far as I know, buying a license online is the one and only way.

https://www.lfs.net/?page=shop
-
(Bigbob1993) DELETED by Bigbob1993 : wrong quote, brain overheat :-)
ah i see xD
Quote from RaZMorocco :ah i see xD

Well in Morocco you can send money to another Country.

So find a good trustable friend , send him the money and he will buy the s2 license for you.

''ITS A IDEA ''

Otherwise: Drive in demo much time and participate in the threads where you can earn Licence Vouchers.

Also there are some demo race servers , where you can win a voucher if you win a championship

Inform better your self.

Best regards.
Quote from Chriship :Well in Morocco you can send money to another Country.

So find a good trustable friend , send him the money and he will buy the s2 license for you.

''ITS A IDEA ''

Otherwise: Drive in demo much time and participate in the threads where you can earn Licence Vouchers.

Also there are some demo race servers , where you can win a voucher if you win a championship

Inform better your self.

Best regards.

for the friend thing idk anybody outside xD and for the championchips please give me names and is it every week or everyday ? cause i will stop playing this year untill next summer education problems :/
Quote from RaZMorocco :for the friend thing idk anybody outside xD and for the championchips please give me names and is it every week or everyday ? cause i will stop playing this year untill next summer education problems :/

Well i dont know exactly name but i think that [AA] Demo servers , have some championship , where if you win you recieve an s2 licence.

Check Leagues & Events Section : on this forum , and get informed about the championships that get place on the Demo Licenced Servers.
Quote from Chriship :Well i dont know exactly name but i think that [AA] Demo servers , have some championship , where if you win you recieve an s2 licence.

Check Leagues & Events Section : on this forum , and get informed about the championships that get place on the Demo Licenced Servers.

im ranked there like 900 so they are very fast there xD but i will try
Quote from RaZMorocco :im ranked there like 900 so they are very fast there xD but i will try

Practice makes everything

Good Luck

Any Moroccan players ?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG