The online racing simulator
Quote from franky500 :Looks like you need to upload your Airio.lic file to the File Manger for Airio Full.

Dean, why is it that some people get answers and I do not? I have made many posts, tickets and PM's to you that remain unanswered.

I have been using 12 month rentals with you for since I don't know when? If you want me to go away, please say so eh?
Quote from g7usl :dean, why is it that some people get answers and i do not? I have made many posts, tickets and pm's to you that remain unanswered.

I have been using 12 month rentals with you for since i don't know when? If you want me to go away, please say so eh?

bump
TeamSpeak is down
Redline Racing Servers
All Redline Racing servers 1 to 8 are down. Website is ok.
basically all 500servers are down in fact
Quote from MoMo92i :basically all 500servers are down in fact

Yes, it's the same with our servers
all servers should have been up shortly after having been down, There was a problem on the power switch, If your server appears offline please login to the control panel and restart it.

@g7usl, I have not yet got back to you as i have not had any good news to give you. Fortunately with the latest RF2 update things seem to be working with the control panel now, So i will try to get this going for you again.
Quote from franky500 :all servers should have been up shortly after having been down, There was a problem on the power switch, If your server appears offline please login to the control panel and restart it.

Thanks
Everything is laggy today. TS3 included
My UFB server is not running, Dean. When I try to start it tells me:

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Thanks in advance for getting this solved, Peter.
Quote from P V L :My UFB server is not running, Dean. When I try to start it tells me:

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Thanks in advance for getting this solved, Peter.

same here
sorry about that, the control panel should be working again now.
Hi Dean,

cPanel is not working for our site.

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

Regards

Ken
Franky read your PM's I have sent support ticket and even PM'd you :P
The cpanel will be back on Friday (31st) as the licensing needs to be set to renew correctly with the new ip's

@G7USL I am working on the RFactor 2 configs and hope to have that available for you to try soon.
Cheers Dean,

Ken
New Dedicated server version is now available on the control panal for MANUAL updating.

The 0.6B4 update will be automatically applied to all servers at 4am BST on 29/06/2012
Thanks dean
Quote from franky500 :New Dedicated server version is now available on the control panal for MANUAL updating.

The 0.6B4 update will be automatically applied to all servers at 4am BST on 29/06/2012

Possible to revert or not be automatically updated? I really would rather not use a test version yet, plus my leagues regs don't allow use of test versions unless deemed vital to series operation, which I have not assessed yet and won't be able to until after you time mark there.
It is possible to revert via the same update system (simply select 0.6B from the update list instead of 0.6B4)

I will put out another e-mail when updating about reverting as i did not consider that sort of issue (although most leagues generally want the latest cheat protection settings. I was just cruising (as i sometimes do) and a general user was kicked for CPW just after updating the version so clearly something has changed).
An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.
Maybe FTP works? But my password is forgotten so meh
Quote from franky500 :The cpanel will be back on Friday (31st) as the licensing needs to be set to renew correctly with the new ip's

@G7USL I am working on the RFactor 2 configs and hope to have that available for you to try soon.

Hi Dean,

I'm still getting the same error with cpanel. Any update?
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG