The online racing simulator
for polyblabla bushes i would recommend the rear subframe reinforcment to be done!
so tempted... this Irish guy with a G25 for £90 is taking his time and he's saved it for me aswell though :/
Attached images
SO.TEMPTING..png

Front/rear indicators...

Side repeaters...

Headlights...

Number plate lights...

Next job will be to wire up the angel eyes that i never knew it had until today, looks pretty basic, just wire into the sidelight circuit, shouldnt be too bad.
what kit u getting? i can help do it nicely
If you mean the angel eyes, then they are already fitted, the guy i bought it from never even realised they were there, it was only when i was investigating what fitment of headlight bulbs it has that i found the wiring tucked neatly away behind the lights, 2 3 pin female ended sockets each side, coming directly out of each light lense, cant find a good picture of the connector i mean online so this is the nearest thing i can find, imagine this connector, but a bit slimmer, and black, plus there isnt a cable in the middle hole, just the 2 wires.

ah i see. than you'll just have to ground the black or brown wire,and just solder the red or yellow to the parking lights,just make sure with a test light its not the blinker
A set of (fr+r) slotted Brembo brake discs with OE brakepads all for 370 $
Going to Hungaroring on sept 24th,but also in need of new brakes soon anyway.
Finally!

$191.99 with $3.99 overnight shipping.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Finally!

$191.99 with $3.99 overnight shipping.

Oh my, that's cheap, £123 pounds! i shoulda got this but im buying a G25 from an Irish guy for about £100 with delivery. I looked on Amazon just now, G27's are £200 to buy from amazon UK, ow

Anyway i bought 3 of Theese costing a total of £4.32 to replace my 2 multicolored side fans (ew) and i dont have a fan at the back of my pc.

Oh yeah and also: http://www.iafstore.com/data/d ... reetBallBlackWhiteXXL.jpg
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
Ehrlund EAP contact microphone and preamp. Sick of using piezo systems for live double bass stuff (after a weekend of festivals and a nightmare trying to get a decent sound on various stages) so I'm giving this a punt. Apparently it can sound amazing if you find the sweet spot on your instrument, remains to be seen how resistant to feedback it is though. :/

Quote from G!NhO :Nice! Schmidt moderlines

Thanks =) I would've used my old set but they were only 15"!
Just got a Logitech Wingman Attack 2 (yay handbrake time for when i get my G25) from eBay for £0.99! Shame the postage is £6
Ta technix muffler,sharp edge 2x76 mm. I wonder how it will sound for 160€
Quote from Omar1 :Just got a Logitech Wingman Attack 2 (yay handbrake time for when i get my G25) from eBay for £0.99! Shame the postage is £6

I miss these things, remember how i used to love them on Commodore 64, never used them on PC..
Quote from e2mustang :Ta technix muffler,sharp edge 2x76 mm. I wonder how it will sound for 160€

Aiming to pass the dB limit at hungaroring?
Quote from heson :Aiming to pass the dB limit at hungaroring?

nah its not loud. UUC gen3 IS loud !

Noodles for dinner, here I come!
Front brake disks.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG