The online racing simulator
Nice work, Lynce!
This will be great! Can't await the release.
If that's only 51,85% of the greatness of the pack, I'll die amused.
Thanks for all the comments. I read them with attention.

@Frunze118. Fern Bay is a Jamaican track.

News._

This is my method of the work with textures.

All the information on the blog (as always, hehehe).
lynce are you sure that it's jamaica ? if it's true i think that colour gamma will looks good in lfs it's only my opinion watch offroad there. nice colours for me and i noticed car slides there ( maybe it's scawen =) )
Only Fernbay? but why HD textures(4096 x 4096) so bad! max 2048x2048 enough! please. D: but great work job Textures!
Quote from GT4_PL :Only Fernbay? but why HD textures(4096 x 4096) so bad! max 2048x2048 enough! please. D: but great work job Textures!

Why are 4096x4096 textures bad for you?
Quote from Flame CZE :Why are 4096x4096 textures bad for you?

Maybe because of his weak GPU.

4096x4096 textures are so much better! The comparison Lynce posted about the ground textures is a huge difference. 2048x2048 is fine compared to the default resolution, but after seeing the 4096x4096 you just can't go back.

Lynce is setting the new level here and if I were Lynce I wouldn't downscale on the textures because of some people not liking it because of some performance issues (I assume). I wish the LFS developers would think the same and moved on...
I think you can enable low-res textures in LFS options - graphics.
spotty1 thanks don't know it =)

Yes, i Lynces textures 4096x4096 loads too long. Maybe when you finish RP 2012 you release 1024 version too ?
Quote from GT4_PL :Only Fernbay? but why HD textures(4096 x 4096) so bad! max 2048x2048 enough! please. D: but great work job Textures!

Quote from Frunze118 :spotty1 thanks don't know it =)

Yes, i Lynces textures 4096x4096 loads too long. Maybe when you finish RP 2012 you release 1024 version too ?

I don't understand the context of your question, GT4_PL. Thank you, anyway.

Frunze, people is free to resize of the RP's textures.

Quote from Bose321 :Maybe because of his weak GPU.

4096x4096 textures are so much better! The comparison Lynce posted about the ground textures is a huge difference. 2048x2048 is fine compared to the default resolution, but after seeing the 4096x4096 you just can't go back.

Lynce is setting the new level here and if I were Lynce I wouldn't downscale on the textures because of some people not liking it because of some performance issues (I assume). I wish the LFS developers would think the same and moved on...

Thank you, Bose. 4096 x 4096 is the new standard, of course. There are textures that does no need to be in that size, of course, because it cover small surfaces.

Quote from Flame CZE :I think you can enable low-res textures in LFS options - graphics.

Hi, Martin.

Yeah, this is another solution.

Cheers.
oh lynce i love the rallytrack texture!

Even road is better then before. in very beginnings it was much to bright.

Keep it up mate.
Yeh Lynce you right. People, you can resize textures. Lynce, can you tell me what programm do you use to work and resize textures ?

P.S. That method with changing textures to simple colours red, white, etc. It very nice. Right direction man.
If I'm not really wrong he is using Photoshop 7 to make all his works.
I thought that last version CS6. I am not right ?
Quote from Frunze118 :I thought that last version CS6. I am not right ?

He’s probably using Adobe Photoshop 7 and not CS6. Photoshop 7 is an older version.
Quote from kiste :oh lynce i love the rallytrack texture!

Even road is better then before. in very beginnings it was much to bright.

Keep it up mate.

Thanks!!

Quote from Frunze118 :Lynce, can you tell me what programm do you use to work and resize textures ?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2 ... /in/set-72157605764345948

Quote from Whiskey :If I'm not really wrong he is using Photoshop 7 to make all his works.

+1.

Quote from Flame CZE :He’s probably using Adobe Photoshop 7 and not CS6. Photoshop 7 is an older version.

Yep, from 2002.

Well, I'm working on the grass now and it is more complex. I have to fit 8 files.

Same saturation, same gamma colors, same color for the sand and same range color for the grass(in nature there are a lot of green colors).
Welcome to S3

p.s - excelent job Lynce
:faint:
Now that's a great transition!!
Minha nossa a_a
Great!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG