The online racing simulator
Quote from KiRmelius :Dude... I don't know how to say... Of course congrats on getting your own place, but damn, that's an ugly place to live

Looks cute to me, a bit small perhaps (can get a decent house for that amount of money here). Still a thousand times better than those damn soviet apartment buildings...ewww...
yay
Attached images
FxCam_1345495587117.jpg
2012 Chrysler 200 S with every option.
I know what it is. Don't be mean.

Plantronics Gamecom 780 (7.1, USB)
i had to buy it for €44.
Quote from CheerioDM :2012 Chrysler 200 S with every option.
I know what it is. Don't be mean.

nice motor. Shame it's automatic. But each to their own.
Quote from dadge :nice motor. Shame it's automatic. But each to their own.

Oh please, as if americans know how to drive a stick.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Oh please, as if americans know how to drive a stick.

You'll have to do better than that. Even if this car was in Germany, it would still be a shame it was automatic.
Quote from dadge :You'll have to do better than that. Even if this car was in Germany, it would still be a shame it was automatic.

It is also the Lancia Flavia.

$100 on Amazon

Was really contemplating getting some race skates with the 100/110mm wheels. Ill prolly get that sometime in the futre if I find good enough road to skate on.
just got a set of fanatec porsche shifters to replace my dated act labs

Are they earthenware pots of some kind?
I'd guess subframe/suspension bushings.

On topic: bought dosbox & PSX emulators for Android, much funs to be had!
I needed to upgrade, so since the mobile company had a good deal for Samsung Galaxy S2, I whent on and chosed that deal

The S2 is such a good phone. There are a couple of small things I would change about it (proximity sensor is too close to the notification bar during a call, no notification LED) but given the quality of the screen and the camera, and how slim and light it is, I still think it's the best phone I've ever tried. I also love having Swype as an option.
Swype can be a curse sometimes. You expect all devices to have it. But they don't. Have you updated yours to ICS yet? The face recognition to unlock is handy, but a bit hit/miss.
Best android app I've found is Google Skymap.
I turned off face recognition because I got sick of the sight of my own stupid face.
Quote from Matrixi :I'd guess subframe/suspension bushings.

front strut mount rubber&bearings
Quote from thisnameistaken :I turned off face recognition because I got sick of the sight of my own stupid face.

Same here but I don't know how I got your picture. Lol
Quote from dadge :Same here but I don't know how I got your picture. Lol

Nice!
One step closer to track day.
Quote from Agniz :

I realy like how u threat your e36 , your defo going right way. Thumbs up

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG