The online racing simulator

trolololol

Mr. Fenton is a legend.
Quote from Dennis93 :Mr. Fenton is a legend.

Mr. Fenton is you clearly with that changing room stunt!
Quote from BlueFlame :Mr. Fenton is you clearly with that changing room stunt!

no, that wouldn't look like me.

seriously.

Quote from Racer X NZ :Oorstrolia

Quote :
The two of them, trailed by the Death of Rats, walked into Death's huge library. There were clouds here, up near the ceiling.

Death held out a hand. I WANT, he said, A BOOK ABOUT THE DANGEROUS CREATURES OF FOURECKS -

Albert looked up and dived for cover, receiving only mild bruising because he had the foresight to curl into a ball.

After a while Death, his voice a little muffled, said: ALBERT, I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD GIVE ME A HAND HERE.

Albert scrambled up and pulled at some of the huge volumes, finally dislodging enough of them to allow his master to clamber free.

HMM... Death picked up a book at random and read the cover. 'DANGEROUS MAMMALS, REPTILES, AMPHIBIANS, BIRDS, FISH, JELLYFISH, INSECTS, SPIDERS, CRUSTACEANS, GRASSES, TREES, MOSSES, AND LICHENS OF TERROR INCOGNITA', he read. His gaze moved down the spine. VOLUME 29C, he added. OH. PART THREE, I SEE.

He glanced up at the listening shelves. POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

They waited.

IT WOULD APPEAR THAT -

"No, wait, master. Here it comes."

Albert pointed to something white zigzagging lazily through the air. Finally Death reached up and caught the single sheet of paper.

He read it carefully and then turned it over briefly just in case anything was written on the other side.

"May I?" said Albert. Death handed him the paper.

"'Some of the sheep'," Albert read aloud.

~ The Last Continent, Terry Pratchett

I'm gonna wear those when i play CoH! ONLY those!
Obama's now on reddit

-
(Sobis) DELETED by Sobis

The Moose needs that as his avatar.
ouch!
I love how his sunglasses boomerang back to his swollen face.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG