The online racing simulator
US Elections 2012
(493 posts, started )
Quote from Intrepid :Look, I naturally side on the liberal side of the debate.

Which makes it even stranger. First you call people who have abortion killers and murderers. You make the claim that abortion is killing of humans. But then you say you're on the side of pro-abortion! And then you manage to make it even worse by claiming that you only want serious and respectful discussion when your starting point is that those parents who for various reasons may have needed abortion are just killers and murderers who do not apparently even understand the seriousness of the abortion operation and need some bible bashing martial arts people to remind them they are killers and murderers and then have a discussion about it.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Oh look, here's another topic you insist on talking about when you know nothing about it.

Abortion laws attempt to determine at what point a foetus becomes self-aware and capable of feeling pain. In the UK that means you cannot abort a pregnancy after the 24th week of a pregnancy. In France it's 12 weeks. There is no country in the world that allows abortion up to the final day of pregnancy.

I'm not anti-american. I lived there for years and I have a lot of friends up and down the east coast and out west in California and Colorado. But you just like calling people names don't you. Enjoy the irony of calling me ignorant while knowing **** all about abortion law.

First off how could you have been there and NOT be anti-american?
Anyways.
I notice this abortion debate..... I don't think anyone that's against abortion really wants the mother to die and everything be a lose lose deal.
And I doubt the pro-choice types really want to see abortions performed as casual and off hand as dental work in comparison.
I also notice a lot of people that are pro-choice are against the death penalty and a lot of pro-lifers are all for executing criminals.
And lastly, I notice how a discussion brought about by a guy from some other country that was about the U.S. Presidential election turning into two MALES from SOMEWHERE FREAKING ELSE arguing about abortion.
Now sneak into my country illegally, don't worry, I know a guy who might can get you in, and vote in November! Just do everything in Spanish so no one will suspect anything ok?

Would all of you who are anti abortion please explain why killing the unborn is wrong but killing the living is collateral damage ?

And this article is well worth reading if you continue to believe that there is any difference between the two US parties.

"A vote for Obama will bring war with Syria, Iran, and eventually Russia and China. The economy will continue to suffer in order to bolster the interests of off-shore corporate-financier interests, while the collective prospects of Americans continue to whither and blow away. A vote for Romney, however, will also bring war with Syria, Iran, and eventually Russia and China. The economy will also continue to suffer in order to bolster the interests of off-shore corporate-financier interests, while the collective prospects of Americans continue to whither and blow away. Why?

Because the White House is but a public relations front for the corporate-financi ... of Wall Street and London. A change of residence at the White House is no different than say, British Petroleum replacing its spokesman to superficially placate public opinion when in reality the exact same board of directors, overall agenda, and objectives remain firmly in place. Public perception then is managed by, not the primary motivation of, corporate-financier interests.

It is the absolute folly to believe that multi-billion dollar corporate-financier interests would subject their collective fate to the whims of the ignorant, uninformed, and essentially powerless voting masses every four years. Instead, what plays out every four years is theater designed to give the general public the illusion that they have some means of addressing their grievances without actually ever changing the prevailing balance of power in any meaningful way."
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article32280.htm
Quote from Racer Y :I also notice a lot of people that are pro-choice are against the death penalty and a lot of pro-lifers are all for executing criminals.

Hehe.
Quote from Racer Y :I also notice a lot of people that are pro-choice are against the death penalty and a lot of pro-lifers are all for executing criminals.

Lots of people who are pro-life have at least once in their lives travelled in train.
For the benefit of either;

a) Those in the US who believe Romney's this wonderful business genius who though his amazing business acuman he'll rescue the US from Barry,
and
b; the rest of us who look on in disbelief that 314 million people really are this stupid.

This is a great article from Rolling Stone that details his 1337 business skilz...

http://www.rollingstone.com/po ... and-bain-capital-20120829

And his VP is a real sportsman, here are his words stating how he did a 2.50 marathon.

HH: But you did run marathons at some point?

PR: Yeah, but I can’t do it anymore, because my back is just not that great.

HH: I’ve just gotta ask, what’s your personal best?

PR: Under three, high twos. I had a two hour and fifty-something.

HH: Holy smokes. All right, now you go down to Miami University…
http://www.hughhewitt.com/blog ... 55-4122-93f1-2ebe4fbc8663

Yeah, Right.............

The debate has quickly taken off on running forums (yeah, they're a thing), with commenters analyzing everything from the Wisconsin Republican's likely running weight to his apparent inability to remember his exact PR time. The consensus, if you can call it that, is that, yes, the sub-three mark would be within reach for a fitness fanatic like Ryan, but the lack of detail is a little troubling. Basically, the people want proof in the form of official documentation or, barring that we suppose, a worn commemorative t-shirt.
http://www.hughhewitt.com/blog ... 55-4122-93f1-2ebe4fbc8663

And I've done 1.20's round Blackwood in the UF1, really, honest. The website must have been down that day and didn't record my time.
I don't think Obama will strike against Syria or Iran. His liberal base is already upset with his handling and expansion of the war. Personally, I don't think we should get involved either. Europe is the only part of the West within striking distance. If they think Iran should have nukes then so be it.

If I were the leader of a Muslim theocratic nation I wouldn't even bother developing weapons or a real army. The indigenous European birthrate is far below replacement levels meanwhile Muslim immigration is higher than ever plus they have triple the non-immigrant birthrate. The mosques and Islamic schools are spreading radicalism throughout Europe and the Europeans think they're living in a multicultural wonderland while they get beaten to death in the streets. Give it a few generations and Muslims will be the majority in several fully armed nuclear nations. Then we'll have a real war to fight, why waste time on the preliminaries?
flymike is many things but him being islamophobic is a new one to me. Not surprising though
Who the is Jill Stein? I got 94% for her Then some Obama and some Gary
Quote from Hyperactive :flymike is many things but him being islamophobic is a new one to me. Not surprising though

It's not new to some of us:

Quote from flymike91 :Sweden is hopefully starting to see that all these "refugees" they are letting in are actually somali/palestinian/pakistani extremists. Norway needs to listen up too.

The rest of the thread is also worth a read. It contains such gems as the following:

Quote from flymike91 :By the time you have taken the time effort into studying the nuances of how and why Extremist Muslims want to kill you, you're already dead.

The Green Party Guys really???? I'm a tree hugging, bug loving vegan (and thus probably making me more 'green' then any of you lot) ffs and I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. These are the guys that said they will give anyone a job who wants one. Jobs 4 everyone? Where have I heard that one before? Soviet Union anyone?
Yes yes everyone who thinks thousands of years of Western culture is something to be cherished and protected is a racist, multiculturalism is not anti-white, and when Muslims gain political power they will not use it to advance Islamist ideology. Sorry I misspoke.

Demographic statistics cannot be ignored or skewed. You are being replaced. Whites in Europe are so guilty of past colonialism and nationalism that they have simply stopped having children and advancing their culture. Why would Muslims assimilate into European culture when the Europeans hate it themselves? You must assimilate into Islam, which for better or worse is a much more potent and alive sociopolitical movement than whatever it is Europe stands for.

An old Belgian man is beaten to death by radical Muslims in a bus while his countrymen watch and do nothing. Do you think that would happen ANYWHERE is the US? You have given up.
Quote from flymike91 :radical Muslims

Funny you are so concerned with radical conservatives of the Muslim variety, when you are part of the radical right yourself.
Quote from flymike91 :Demographic statistics cannot be ignored or skewed. You are being replaced.

By other humans? That's a relief I thought we would be at war with sentient robots by now.

Quote from flymike91 :Whites in Europe are so guilty of past colonialism and nationalism that they have simply stopped having children and advancing their culture.

Ah Europe, that homogenous blob of old-world on the other side of the atlantic. Where America got the gothic arches that gave New York City some class, and the classical columns that made D.C. look grand. It used to be cool, but now it's just a bunch of self-hating liberals with a commie currency.

Quote from flymike91 :Why would Muslims assimilate into European culture when the Europeans hate it themselves? You must assimilate into Islam, which for better or worse is a much more potent and alive sociopolitical movement than whatever it is Europe stands for.

So Europeans hate themselves and their own culture and that's why someone got beaten up by Muslims in Belgium? Given how satisfied Americans are with the finer points of their nationhood and culture, why is it they're going on shooting rampages in their schools and malls so often?
Quote from flymike91 :Yes yes everyone who thinks thousands of years of Western culture is something to be cherished and protected is a racist, multiculturalism is not anti-white, and when Muslims gain political power they will not use it to advance Islamist ideology. Sorry I misspoke.

Demographic statistics cannot be ignored or skewed. You are being replaced. Whites in Europe are so guilty of past colonialism and nationalism that they have simply stopped having children and advancing their culture. Why would Muslims assimilate into European culture when the Europeans hate it themselves? You must assimilate into Islam, which for better or worse is a much more potent and alive sociopolitical movement than whatever it is Europe stands for.

Wow, quite the most ridiculous post I've seen here for a very long time.

The right wing paranoia is strong in you. Looking forward to seeing the sources for your misinformation.....

You must be a friend of Steven Taranto on the iRacing forum, who came out with this peach

Quote from Steven Taranto :I like England a lot. I've got a lot to thank that country for, namely shows and movies I grew up with like Wallace & Gromit and Thomas The Tank Engine. It just makes me sick that the place is reaching a point where it'll only be a couple more years before Sharia Law takes effect.

Straight from the BNP that one.

Not sure what your point is about the Belgian man. More white people are beaten up/killed by gangs of other whites than anyone else. Other people tend not to get involved for fear of their own safety. Not sure why if it was a gang of Muslims anything would be any different.
So you are disagreeing that white European birthrates are below replacement levels or that the Muslim immigrant birthrate is much higher? How quickly do you suppose birthrates can turn around? Why else would Europeans decide to replace children with immigrants if not because they choose not to propagate their great culture? It can't be purely economical because no positive effect on the European economy is evident and the social effect is too negative.

Cultural relativism is an interesting mind game, but its easy to see where the problems lie. If Islamic culture was equal to Western European culture, then Pakistanis would be building space ships to land on the moons of Saturn rather than beheading homosexuals. These are the people you are letting in and expecting that magically they will share your ideology of tolerance and democracy just because they are in a different location.

These two videos are central to my views.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKk15KcqNk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbEpB3Q7vwk

First video describes the plan in detail. It is not covert or violent. It is preached in Mosques across Europe. If you say that this is just a small mentally handicapped minority of Muslims than there are two questions to answer.

1. What is happening in Europe that will make his plan not work? What is being done to battle Islamism (by which I mean political Islam: Fascist Theocracy) and promote secular European culture as better substitute for Islam? What will happen to these young Muslim men who reject education, their host country, and threaten to kill and hurt so casually? They will go on welfare, just like the 7/7 bombers. What makes them worth paying to keep in your countries?

2. Of all the talk of a large peaceful Muslim majority I ask, where are they? Are they protesting in the streets against terrorism and suicide bombing? Are they denouncing en masse the ideology of Sharia preached in mosques? Are they confronting the mobs in the street who chant about murdering the French or Belgian or Dutch? Would they stand up against a group of young Muslims beating an elderly white man? Why do they let a violent minority speak and act for them around the world? I think this supposed peaceful majority doesn't really care too much about the natives of their host country being hurt and killed, but they don't do it themselves. That's about as peaceful as Islamism gets.
Declining Birthrate is about biological imperitative and the empowerment of females to make their own eduacated choices.

When populations of any species reach a point of overcrowding they either migrate, die from starvation . . . . . Or CONTROL their birthrate. In high density urban populations of all races, nationalities, skin colour and ethnic origin, Birth rate is down. The national statistic (GB) now stands and something like 1.6 children per family, whilst only 15-20 years ago it was 2.4.

I would argue that the case you put about Muslims populating themselves into western culture is less about subversion and preaching than it is about female oppression and expression of freedom of choice.

I ask you, my faithful muslim friend, would you allow your wife(s) to go on the pill? To use any contraception of any kind? Is she allowed access to education, both health and socio-political.

And regardless of faith and teaching practices. The bare facts of the matter are that we are over populating the earth. We have pushed it to the limits and having large families now is both irresponsible and down right negligent. This world would be a better place for having far less people in it. Generally speaking the more eduacted you are in the demographic the less children you will have. Large families area relic, a throwback to a bygone age where space was abundant, resources where great and large families meant support in hours of need when the clan Mcdougle wants a bit of the clan McDuggle's land.

Any preaching or doctrine that encourages birthrate is, in this day and age, inherently wrong.
Quote from flymike91 : So you are disagreeing that white European birthrates are below replacement levels or that the Muslim immigrant birthrate is much higher? How quickly do you suppose birthrates can turn around?

Within a generation if you allow women the choice.

Quote from flymike91 : Why else would Europeans decide to replace children with immigrants if not because they choose not to propagate their great culture? It can't be purely economical because no positive effect on the European economy is evident and the social effect is too negative.

Really? Work for immigrants, roles filled by the Eeropean middle class who don't want to get their hands dirty. Immigration is PURELY economic. On both sides of the argument. From immigrants searching for a better life. To governements who see new tax dollars.

Quote from flymike91 :2. Of all the talk of a large peaceful Muslim majority I ask, where are they? .

Looking at you and praying probably
Quote from flymike91 :2. Of all the talk of a large peaceful Muslim majority I ask, where are they?

Do you expect them to be on the news? MUSLIM WOMAN WATERS GARDEN---MUSLIM MAN BUYS GROCERIES---MUSLIM FAMILY ENJOYS SEASIDE HOLIDAY - these aren't exciting headlines.

Quote from flymike91 :Are they protesting in the streets against terrorism and suicide bombing?

Have you ever seen anybody protest against terrorism? How many whites in America protest against suicide bombing? It's not a ****ing government policy, what would be the point in marching on parliament with placards? Idiot.

Quote from flymike91 :Are they denouncing en masse the ideology of Sharia preached in mosques?

Yes, actually, they are. The moderate British Muslim majority do not want Sharia and they are vocal about it. Similarly moderate British Jews object to the occupation of Palestine and Zionism.

Quote from flymike91 :Are they confronting the mobs in the street who chant about murdering the French or Belgian or Dutch?

Are you? I've never seen a mob of Muslims chanting about murdering people, it just doesn't happen, so anybody would struggle to find a mob even if they were keen on confronting them. Do you think life in European countries is a daily struggle to drown out a mass of seething Muslims in every street? It just doesn't happen. Someone should tell American right-wing bloggers that.

Quote from flymike91 :Why do they let a violent minority speak and act for them around the world?

That's like asking why the peaceful majority of residents of Belfast aren't regularly announcing that they haven't murdered any policemen and that they are morally opposed to the activity. Wouldn't a reasonable thinker simply assume that most of a given population aren't murderers?
Quote from flymike91 :

I think we got your point a page ago ..

My two pence on Islam: There is a certain difference between the bible and the Koran. While the bible gives a lot of stories and parables, the Koran uses more "commanding" words. And I've been told that there are some tricky bits in it:

Its said to be written strictly cronological, so stuff at the "start" is older than stuff at the back. A
t some point in the middle there is a sura that says, "if two suras contradict each other, the newer one is correct".
Which is bad because the Koran becomes more radical towards the end.

US Elections 2012
(493 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG