The online racing simulator
Quote from KiRmelius :Great set! I love the sideways tacho lol. The tacho in my car isn't properly installed too.

most tachos are set like that on purpose keeps the important range on focus
i said boys ! ololololol
Nice stuff, Don.

More shots from my national parks road trip:

Beautiful pictures Ben, you've got talent!!
Well, I had a lot of assistance from the landscapes. But thanks.
Awesome!
Round 2:

WOW you have some beautiful scenery there, I've been in Canada twice and I always wanted to visit the US, too bad you have to give up all your privacy to go there this days ...

Keep posting!
Nice photos guys

Forge Motorsport Performance Car Action Day @ Castle Combe

Click for full size

Few more here

monaco
Beautiful colors. Nice work.
My hometown at about 8:00am
Fog is rare in here
More photos on FAcEBOOK
Some shots I've taken with my cellphone. Even though I made a mistake buying a phone with Windows, the camera is alright.
Attached images
WP_000885.jpg
WP_000880.jpg
WP_000578.jpg
Quote from Ni-san :Some shots I've taken with my cellphone. Even though I made a mistake buying a phone with Windows, the camera is alright.

The Lumia 800 is absolutely gorgeous (well, the N9 is gorgeous and the Lumia 800 share the same design, so... I still think this design works better without the WP buttons, though).

You should have considered getting an N9, though (same hardware, camera, but so much more versatile OS).
Quote from Velociround :The Lumia 800 is absolutely gorgeous (well, the N9 is gorgeous and the Lumia 800 share the same design, so... I still think this design works better without the WP buttons, though).

You should have considered getting an N9, though (same hardware, camera, but so much more versatile OS).

Nokias are generally good with cameras I've heard But I think N9 runs Symbian, which I'm sure is a dying platform.

There's a ton of apps I miss in Windows phone, and it's also restricted and locked in many ways, so I'll probably get myself something with Android.
Quote from Ni-san :Nokias are generally good with cameras I've heard But I think N9 runs Symbian, which I'm sure is a dying platform.

There's a ton of apps I miss in Windows phone, and it's also restricted and locked in many ways, so I'll probably get myself something with Android.

You're wrong, N9 runs on MeeGo. And Symbian is only continued on Asha series phones and Belle users (as for Nokia 500, 700, 701 or 808 Clearback) should (?) receive updates to improve performance.

I have a Lumia myself (710), and I'm not sure which apps are missing (compared to iOS or Android). Instagram can be perfectly changed with Fhotoroom, its the very same Viber (just on beta, calls aren't available yet), its pretty much no difference.

It is as restricted and closed as iOS, but if you developer-unlock you get much more possibilities.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG