The online racing simulator
DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
I have to admit since playing on these servers ive not come across anything ive thought of as suspicious..which is good i guess but i dont know if its just my mind telling me it cant be a hacker due to this patch etc.

Im pretty sure tho that they will get what they want on older version servers and carry over their weapons to the new servers so its not like they cant get the best gear still they just cant spawn vehicles.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :Anyone got the latest beta patch yet? Is it just me or did they fix the night time brightness? I can't see anything even if I use the gamma/brightness trick

Visibility at night really depends on moon shine(if there's any moon at all, is it overcast and how much, and if it's foggy).
I play on 1.7.2.5. and beta 96061 ATM, had both "can't see shit 1 meter ahead" and "can snipe people perfectly 400-500+ meters ahead" nights, as I always did.
Brightness/gamma trick won't help much/at all if there's no moon out.
So today i was playing on a American Server and a wild hacker appeared and isnta killed everyone, what a douche..
Heard a bandit with a sniper rifle firing shots at on the top of Pik Kozlova. Tried to sneak up behind him but failed pretty bad. Somehow he ended up behind me and shot me

Still would try to do it again. Bandits killing new players on the coast are dickheads.
I wanted to show you how to temporarily fix the artifacts glitch in DayZ, this was my first voice tutorial and was abit nervious sorry about that. Give a like if it helped you and it fixed it. This is not 100% guaranteed that it will work for everyone but all of my mates have no problems with it..

DayZ temporarily artifacts glitch fix! [1.7.2.5]
Today played with YouTuber, FRANKIEonPC he had a giveway such as Weapons, NVG, GPS's.. so glad that i got on the to the server..
Quote from FRZN-95 :Today played with YouTuber, FRANKIEonPC he had a giveway such as Weapons, NVG, GPS's.. so glad that i got on the to the server..

Oh, you lucky guy! I just need a Ghillie suit and I'm all set now. Got an M4A1 CCO SD as primary, M107 for sniping, G17 as a sidearm and all the daily necessities of the zombie apocalypse such as a map, gps, nvg's, rangefinder etc

I might have a spare nightvision for someone if nobody raided my tent while I was gone.
I got most of the rare gear, because i was one of the first online.. AS50 as sniper, M4A1 CCO SD, Rangefinder, NVG's.. and a ghillie, there was about 32 players on one spot it was hard to move around i had 20-30 fps, then a hacker came moved us at NWA and started spawning flying cows and I immedeatly left.
Quote from FRZN-95 :I got most of the rare gear, because i was one of the first online.. AS50 as sniper, M4A1 CCO SD, Rangefinder, NVG's.. and a ghillie, there was about 32 players on one spot it was hard to move around i had 20-30 fps, then a hacker came moved us at NWA and started spawning flying cows and I immedeatly left.

You lucky sob
@Jertje if I ever find time I would be more than happy to claim those off you :P. ATM I don't have a ghillie suit just camo clothing still with my trusty M4a3 CCO and PDW sidearm.
I've been having a very strange character (compared to my previous characters) for the past week or so.

I've roamed through very glitched and unplayable Balota and deer stands North until heading back to coast with an AK planning to hunt some bandits.

I sneaked on the hills outside of Elektro very slowly, waiting for gunshots so I could spot the shooter from behind.

Ambushed a bandit who was sniping Cherno. I scored an M24 but my looting was stopped early by gunshots as the sniper's buddy ambushed me. I ran away from him bleeding and in shock to the forest and we both ended up going through 3-4 magazines of sidearm ammo with only a bush in between us before I finally put enough lead into him and he dropped dead. Next days was spent hunting animals and getting my blood back from 4000.

I looted the M24 from the bandit earlier and went on a counter-snipe mission in Elektro. Moved very slowly under cover, spotted random survivors and finally got very close to a Barret shooter but couldn't pinpoint his location and decided it was not worth the risk to accidentally move in front of him and get a .50 in the back.

Next day I spawned and shit hit the fan immediatly as automatic supressed fire greeted me. I barely escaped outside taking a few hits. Backed deep in the forest hunting pigs to get blood pack. Count me lucky after still being alive after two ambushes.

The following day I was keeping an overwatch on Elektro and heard random shots from opposing hill and kept my scope on the treeline and saw a freshly bleeding survivor body in the woods and two ghillie'd and AS50-toting suckers kneeling next to the body. I haven't done much long range sniping with the M24 and seriously underestimated the range (dialed 300m, real range was more like 500-600m) so my shots landed in the guy's leg and they managed to crawl to safety behind trees.

I fell back to see if someone would come investigating but besides random shots from around the hills nobody came so I head South to Cherno.

Found a M16A4/ACOG in a hidden tent in the middle of the forest.

Trying to find some trouble now...
I always wanted to hunt some bandits. But I am not very good with PvP and I always get killed.
Aaaand I got killed hackers.

Ambushed two ghillie AS50 snipers, unloaded a mag of M16A4 to them from close distance, they both survived unscathed and one shotted me.

F**k this game.
anyone played lingor mod ?
Lingor island is pretty sick, got a ghillie and revolver already (plus hunting knife and matches just need an axe and water bottle now)
I like the lingor mod, its a nice area to play in, i like the tropical feel of it..

now you can enter soooo many buildings i hardly see anyone at all, i was in a 40ppl server and wondered up to the airport and never saw a sole!
Quote from R3DMAN :I like the lingor mod, its a nice area to play in, i like the tropical feel of it..

now you can enter soooo many buildings i hardly see anyone at all, i was in a 40ppl server and wondered up to the airport and never saw a sole!

wish my server would stop spawning me in same place every time i die. even tho i have ghillie plus revolver... now i also have a lee enfield
edit: server stopped glitching
Nub IMA pwn u , anyways got back from holiday and didn't expect my DayZ Commander to be flooded with updates, I hope they are worth it..
Just downloaded the takistan map will try it later. Meanwhile dmr ghillie :d on lingor
on lingor nathan and i met up today and killed a bandit. used half of my pdw mags on him. nathan now has my old revolver with 5 mags or so. I took the bandits revolver. I also have a makarov with like 6 mags and an enfield with 6. I gave nathan 3 enfield mags and a enfield, and he also has a shotgun with 4 rounds in back pack. out of water because gave to nathan... lol. also got a camping tent, 2 morophines, matches etc.
Half hour in elektro earned me a Czech Rucksack, AKM with 3 mags, G17 with 3 mags, M1911 with 4 mags, and a PDW with 3 mags, along with every piece of equipment besides NVG's and toolbox. Did they make the item spawns better or something?
Is there any workaround for the server clock time? We are playing on private server with friends, so would be really good to be able to adjust the time how we want. Currently playing in mid night.
Quote from BigPeBe :Is there any workaround for the server clock time? We are playing on private server with friends, so would be really good to be able to adjust the time how we want. Currently playing in mid night.

no, unless you restart it idk. which dayz is it?
How does restart help if the time of day always sets at the real time of the server location?
Oh i assumed you had to set that
Lingor has a day time only server

DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG