The online racing simulator
Jason, Tor, Becky, why did noone of you do this ?

Playing twister in male only company.
Isn't it kinda, em, uhmm...

Oh wait... well at least now I can understand why he chose to play it this way,
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Playing twister in male only company.
Isn't it kinda, em, uhmm...

Oh wait... well at least now I can understand why he chose to play it this way,

...?

i see at least 2 girls in the pic
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :
i see at least 2 girls in the pic

That what I am talking about, one if them look like a proud owner of manboobies and another is your typical representative of korean (or hipster) male fashion style, pic related.

I guess I was lucky to be born in a country where chicks were wearing girly clothes, dresses and such, too bad its now so rare that it can be considered a perverted fetish.
Quote from ACCAkut :Jason, Tor, Becky, why did noone of you do this ?

Because it was much more fun to be a complete **** and make the most impossible combinations on the board
hehe, my cat does that

He'll high five you too sometimes if you put your hand out to stroke his head.
Yep, exactly that

btw. in commie countries Odessa Files succeded, if you what I mean
-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by E.Reiljans

Quote from AndRand :Easy... xray scan the jumping electric pole structure and match using shape recognition the shape changes with sounds it gives. Then you dont need to mike it, it doesnt need to jump because even then the structure is moving therefore you hear the sounds it gives anyway.

I understood none of this explanation so I'm still baffled about the effect it gives. Don't need to see it more than with a corner of my eye and it still works.
what sound? what effect?
Maybe it doesn't work for everyone, it's a psychological effect of some sort I guess. I myself clearly hear a "thud" everytime the electric pole lands.
oh okay, doesnt work for me then.
Maybe an instinct evolved by our ancestors, which helped them escape from dinosaurs? By recognizing them through vibration, before hearing them?

OK that sounds stupid, but i like dinosaurs.

:bananalla
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG