The online racing simulator
For some reason the leds don't work I do everything enable the debug and everything still nothing
And what exactly did you do? How did you install and run the mod? Did you enable OutGauge?
As i said I did everything ... maybe I have missed something but I don't know what is it
Quote from F1 mainiac :As i said I did everything ... maybe I have missed something but I don't know what is it

That is why you have to describe exactly how you set the mod up. "Everything" is not any helpful description. Are you sure you have OutGauge Mode set to 1 or 2 and OutGauge port set to a number in range 1024 - 65535?
I tried with OutgagMode 1 and 2 OutgagePort was set between 1024 - 65535 (30000 to spcify the number)
Here some info for how I installed it :
1. Copied all files in Binry folder to my LFS folder
2. Edited the g27leds.cfg and cfg.txt (lfs one)
3. Clicked on runleds and still nothing
Do you need to use the runleds helper app? Unless you meet the conditions mentioned in the README, the mod works perfectly without it. Could you attach the debugging output?
Is that the g27dbg ?
Yep.
ok here it is
Attached files
g27dbg.txt - 2 KB - 454 views
This is somewhat confusing. Were you actually on the track when you captured this debug info or did you just launch LFS and closed it as soon as it loaded? The are some unusual things in the log, do you have Force Feedback enabled in LFS and is it working?
Yes I was on track and Force FeedBack wasn't enabled , but it works
There is a Force Feedback switch in Options->Controls->Axes/FF, is it set to On or Off? Anyway, here's a modified version 1.05 with slightly adjusted logging and a fix for a possible crash.

EDIT: File removed
Still doesn't work and I thought you understood the meaning of ''wasn't enabled'' or The Force FeedBack was Off
This mod sends hardware commands through ForceFeedback object, if Force Feedback isn't enabled, LFS most likely doesn't create one. Try enabling Force Feedback in LFS.
You should see lines beginning with DIEFF> in the debugging output. If you can't see them even with FFB turned on, then there must be another problem...
ok gonna try
E: still doesn't work with FF on
Could you post the debugging info again? Do you have the latest Logitech drivers installed?
here is the debugging output . And the drivers I ma not but maybe yes cause the G27 is 3 days old
Attached files
g27dbg.txt - 1.9 KB - 410 views
I'm sorry, but this debugging log was created with 1.05, I need the log created by 1.05B to verify something.
This is with 1.05B and with force feedback on
Attached files
g27dbg.txt - 2.1 KB - 439 views
OK, thanks. It's weird that your wheel is detected twice (unless you have two G27s). Anyway, does it work WITHOUT the "runleds" helper?

EDIT: Uploaded 1.05C with extra logging output, try this one, please.

EDIT : File removed
Does the lfs work without the runleds helper or the LEDs ? if lfs the answer is yes if the LEDs - no
The "runles" helper should not be needed, the reason for its existence is described in the README. What does the log say now with 1.05C?
Hi MadCatX,
Can you help me please.
I use proxy DLL version 1.05C and debug for you.
I drive with XFG on Blackwood.
My G27 Led dont work.
The Led work only at ledsTestA.exe
Sorry for my Bad englisch.

Update:
I switch FF on and now it works without runleds.bat
I use 1.05C
Attached files
g27dbg.txt - 57.8 KB - 364 views
Quote from stadtpirat :Hi MadCatX,
Can you help me please.
I use proxy DLL version 1.05C and debug for you.
I drive with XFG on Blackwood.
My G27 Led dont work.
The Led work only at ledsTestA.exe
Sorry for my Bad englisch.

Update:
I switch FF on and now it works without runleds.bat
I use 1.05C

So does it work right now or not? Do I understand correctly that it works without the helper app and doesn't work when helper app is running? Do you need to use the helper app for any reason mentioned in the README? If not, it's better not to use it at all. Which version of LFS do you have?
Hi,
When i switch FF on the LED on G27 works.
When i switch FF off the LED dont work.

I use proxy DLL version 1.05C.

Quote :cfg:
OutGauge Mode 1
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 30000
OutGauge ID 0

G27 LEDs mod [renamed]
(329 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG