The online racing simulator
I love the use of the union jack on yours ray, and denny, the general design is great! keep it up, a decision should be coming soon one more thing for denny, im not from london so i dont like red bus's
I vote for Ray's epic creation, and request him to do kind of the same but then with Dutch flag, and White and Blue colour for me.

Sorry for hijacking your topic.
Read seans interests, theres football here..
I dont have anything better..
Attached images
HEL_Sean.jpg
Quote from rockclan :I vote for Ray's epic creation, and request him to do kind of the same but then with Dutch flag, and White and Blue colour for me.

Sorry for hijacking your topic.

Sorry but this is a unique skin for sean.

Also i like your skin tomas, but it doesnt have much elements to it, and the union jack on the top ive seen before

Sean, if you like my design best, youll have to give me time to complete it as school is starting soon
I cant make helments, i just tried it and i was not inspirated by anything.. But its possible that someone had same idea
My try...
I send it on Sean PM , but I wanna show this for other contenders.
now thats nice!
i really do like that one
Awesome!
sweet!
Sean do you want vires logos on the skin?
Heres My attempt, Sean already has seen it via pm
Yeah that stripes looks nice. I think it must be some bigger. And looks like old helmet. i hope you understand
Not really a fan of omars skin. Just too much cliche (69,olympics etc, nothing original).
I'm gonna try to make something in this week. most i like Ray's one at the moment.
My entry. Maybe i'll change something later.
Attached images
HEL_SeanLyddon.jpg
wow
Hot damn, we got a winner
uh-oh them credits, its a solid skin otherwise reminds of savage simsports
excellent work! love it
Contest closes on Wednesday 29th August.
Competition over!

Congratulations to 'zenkiukas' who is the winner, with his unique helmet design using his initiative to create something very unique to me.

Thankyou to everyone else who made an effort in creating a skin for me.

Well done!
Congratulations to him

Helmet Request - S2 voucher for the best design.
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG