The online racing simulator
103 % Server
(9 posts, started )
103 % Server
I don't noticed thread with server suggestions. So sorry for starting new. I can't find normal rally server online. I think LFS need normal server no airio no lapper no admin and 103% of WR results only. If someone can run host ( sure free ) Please answer.
Quote from Frunze118 :I don't noticed thread with server suggestions. So sorry for starting new. I can't find normal rally server online. I think LFS need normal server no airio no lapper no admin and 103% of WR results only. If someone can run host ( sure free ) Please answer.

Really? Would be total mayhem on that server if there was nobody there to moderate it.
Quote from Frunze118 : and 103% of WR results only.

And how are you going to manage that without InSim?

First think, then talk.
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118
Quote from Frunze118 :No admin no managers 24/7 autorestart and 103 %.

And the worst troll award goes to....

*slow clap*
You dont even make 10k km's distance online,
you came here in May 2012 and now you're learning us people who's playing this game for 5 years how it really should look like?
this is suggestion, he can suggest whatever he wants.

Quote from cargame.nl :And how are you going to manage that without InSim?

First think, then talk.

its like 5 minute job for Scawen to add command like /autorestart=90 in server config that will restart race 90 seconds
after race finish. This could be very usefull for acctually make RACING servers, because not everybody have option to run
insim for automatic restart on their host. Freqent automatic restart will keep people on server even on servers without
insim, because sometimes is terrible to restart by voting when there are idiots on server.

Also 103% of WR directly on host is also good suggestion, host could automaticly retrive stats from LFSW and apply join filters.
However are you sure you would like to drive on server like this, 103% of WR is like 1:10.00s time limit on rally. Often there
are only one or two racers matching this criteria, and this will totaly clear server from people and every acctual racer don't
wanna drive on almost empty server, so most probably server will be empty all time. I like suggestion, but I'm sure this will
not work atleast with 103%, something like 110% could be good but still it will will lead to empty servers.
People don't have interest in rally anymore.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
its like 5 minute job for Scawen to add command like /autorestart=90 in server config that will restart race 90 seconds
after race finish.

Le Scawen is very busy with tire physics, cannot be distracted!
I'm curious what the goal of a lap time requirement would be. Fast racers does not automatically equal to clean and fair racers that make sure not to crash you.
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118 : close thread

103 % Server
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG