The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
It is fantastically sexy, worthy of a repost in the sexy car pic thread.
Quote from XCNuse :Sorry I haven't been around for... much at all lol!

My local Mazda club is over 200 people now and between it and work and up until recently my car was taking up all of my attention but now that I'm slowing down (near entirely) on building my car for no reason I'm just going to start saving and deal with life stuff first.

Here are some fairly recent images if no one has seen them:

Nice to see a hatchback with tasteful modifications. Too many that look crap in this day and age. You should be proud!!

Do you have performance specs for the engine?
Like a dyno sheet?

It isn't impressive LOL!

Externally I've done pretty much everything I can but internally it's still completely stock. I can still get lightweight pulleys but meh...

Dyno wise I'm only putting down like around 20hp more than stock and like 5 more torque at best haha

Stock the 2.3 hatch is only 160 to the crank and we lose way to much; so around stock we put down mid 130 range hp/tq
Very nice
Thé best I've seen so far!

Also done any track driving with it?
Quote from XCNuse :Stock the 2.3 hatch is only 160 to the crank and we lose way to much; so around stock we put down mid 130 range hp/tq

A 2.3 litre with just 160 hp? That's laughable to say the least, PSA built 1.9 with 157 hp in the early nineties...
Quote from 5tag :A 2.3 litre with just 160 hp? That's laughable to say the least, PSA built 1.9 with 157 hp in the early nineties...

I think Honda's B16B is even better, late nineties?

1.6 litre = 185 hp
Stock Nissan 240SX

KA24DE engine. 4 cylinder, 2.4. 140Bhp bitcheeeeesssss
Quote from 5tag :A 2.3 litre with just 160 hp? That's laughable to say the least, PSA built 1.9 with 157 hp in the early nineties...

Hence why I said "It isn't impressive LOL!"

Never stated nor directed my car was fast..
Makes my 2.8 with 190 hp sound pretty pants by comparison, altho the previous owner did have it rolling roaded with a result of 202hp, although by his own admission it wasnt running right then, i know its plenty quick enough for me as it is anyway, it hasnt rained since i have had it though, which could prove interesting, as it has a 2.5l locked diff in there at the moment, although will probably end up changing it back to the 2.8 standard item if it proves too twitchy.
Good luck, you will die soon.
It's dem little tweaks that make your car yours!
Attached images
knobb.jpg
it's what makes your car feel like and look like cheap shit. certified "amis"
Halfords tuning ftw! ........
Quote from Hahmo :It's dem little tweaks that make your car yours!

y u no has heated windscreen?
Quote from JO53PHS :y u no has heated windscreen?

He wants screen to get hazy, so he can draw a penis on it.
Lol at those rears, really sunk...
so your suspension is your seat?
Quote from G!NhO :Lol at those rears, really sunk...

Yea, because previous owner failed at arch rolling, they are about 2 times wider if compare to stock ones. Anyways, OEM arches will be welded in soon, because those rolled ones now are as rusty as shit. Then maybe I will add some spacers at rear & front..
DAS GOLF HAS EIN SCHALTKNAUF, JA
Quote from nikopdr :DAS GOLF HAS EIN SCHALTKNAUF, JA

That is more awesome than a halfords gear knob!
Quote from Hahmo :no nyt on jo aika amis

eikä muuten vitullakaan ole

kaikki amikset ostaa tollasia valmiina, mä väsään itte aidosta golfpallosta. haista vittu
Quote from danthebangerboy :Makes my 2.8 with 190 hp sound pretty pants by comparison, altho the previous owner did have it rolling roaded with a result of 202hp, although by his own admission it wasnt running right then, i know its plenty quick enough for me as it is anyway, it hasnt rained since i have had it though, which could prove interesting, as it has a 2.5l locked diff in there at the moment, although will probably end up changing it back to the 2.8 standard item if it proves too twitchy.

If anything a (working) locked or limited slip differential makes the car more stable. There's no sudden changes in which one of the rear wheels is slipping.
I can say my car feels plenty twitchy sometimes mainly because it has decent power but open diff (gonna change the diff tho).
Quote from nikopdr :eikä muuten vitullakaan ole

kaikki amikset ostaa tollasia valmiina, mä väsään itte aidosta golfpallosta. haista vittu

oikein!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG