The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from nikopdr : running a -97 mondeo now.

and a picture of it ->

Depends if the selling of the lada will be final, most likely soon it will be sitting on a fresh coilover set

Thats 96 max. In 97 they started making mk2. Still a junk car though.

p.s I had mk3 , shity car..
Quote from Ales_M :Thats 96 max. In 97 they started making mk2. Still a junk car though.

p.s I had mk3 , shity car..

their an ok tank, diesel 2 liter gets 40ish mpg which makes them ok in that sense but as a whole meh.. maybe if you paint it black and put on some spinners it'll run on dizzle ?
Myne was 1.8 tdci, so even worse.
Quote from nikopdr :Depends if the selling of the lada will be final, most likely soon it will be sitting on a fresh coilover set

I would rather save up for something better, wouldn't spend money on coils.
I've got an MK3, Beautiful car.

Quote from hyntty :I've got a mk3 and it's an awesome car. Superb value for money, the car is seriously unappreciated.

I had mk2 1.8td , that was superb value, but with newer model 1.8tdci i was more at mechanics then on the road. But they r comfy , you can take long trip and ull be fine. And nice looking mondeo Hyntty, what engine?
Quote from nikopdr :1500CC engine, double-throat weber and a K&N intake kit.

It's a shame I already managed to get rid of it, I made almost triple the amount I bought it for running a -97 mondeo now.

That's a shame. Well, with 1.7 block from a Niva (preferably bored even more), longer stroke crankshaft, decent carbs and angry cam these cars are really tons of fun. Just weld the diff, hack some anti-roll bar to the rear and put better shocks, you get an awesome vehicle. Or go as one guy in Lithuania did it - 1.2 turbo lol.

And screw the haters, they look cool.
Quote from hyntty :I've got a mk3 and it's an awesome car. Superb value for money, the car is seriously unappreciated.

got a mk1 1.6 atm...which isnt that great.
but surely get a mk2 v6 as my next one.
theryre great.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
My milkshake...

It's better than yours.
U cleaned the numberplate?!?
No, it is just more spammage of the smexah new lights. Looks much better with the facelifts.
The plate just looks brighter because the flash went off in the second picture.
Yeah i know, i saw your earlier post. Couldn't resist
This is the useful little truck I drive when I'm in California. 1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max 4wd.
Hmm, spose I'll join the mkIII fun, no new pics tho so see sig.. (or not, just remembered, made sig in '05) Should be an easy guess tho.

EDIT - looks like 3's my lucky number or somethin, lol
Quote from Ales_M : And nice looking mondeo Hyntty, what engine?

The 2.0 petrol... plus it's an automatic, don't mention mileage

But it pays off if you drive long distances like me. Also diesel is bloody expensive in Finlandland.
Quote from brandons48 :And if i'm not mistaken, you won the Pro category at the British Drift Championship, Round 4 today?

I'm certain it was your BMW, was rooting for you as soon as I saw it, had no idea you'd be competing! You were awesome to watch, well done!

Couldn't get a very good picture from a distance, I do have a couple of up close pictures from the pits though, this was a great battle to watch though!

Yep, that's me! And yep i've won the Pro class! (beat that Falken G35)

Cool to see LFS people out there
You won the pro category?! So does that mean you are a pro now
Qualified 1st, Won the battles... so yeah haha

I've got invited for the Super Pro round at Silverstone 2nd of september. Probably will that one to. **** I need tyre sponsors now, tyres go like mad with my driving style
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from Scrabby :Qualified 1st, Won the battles... so yeah haha

I've got invited for the Super Pro round at Silverstone 2nd of september. Probably will that one to. **** I need tyre sponsors now, tyres go like mad with my driving style

That is mad! Soon you will be famous, with all the glitter and glamour. Haha
My car is ready finally,and i made such a short shift kit the lever moves 1cm or so pics when i find time to wash it!
Quote from e2mustang :My car is ready finally,and i made such a short shift kit the lever moves 1cm or so pics when i find time to wash it!

eee

come to ireland, ill give you freebie's if you sticker " niko is a gobshite " onthe windows

It is quite interesting to watch how things have progressed. It wasn't that long ago you was driving around a damp carpark for a bit of a lark. Now you're taking on the big boys and schooling them on their own turf. Congrats.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG