The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Think it is one of those bluetooth mirrors.
Interesting...
Quote from Scrabby :Interesting...

Useful for your bimmer while drifting to see well....... The smoke?
Nah, only big smokes worth the watch And when big smokes appear, cockpit fills itself with it so i now when
the beema is aliiiive!!!

Turns out that it was simply the return fuel pipe had come off at the engine bay end, quite how i do not know, but the mechanic said there is no evidence of the pipes being caught anywhere along the underside of the car and being pulled off in that way, which is what i was expecting, but all mended now anyway.

Well, until i managed to unplug the passenger occupancy sensor wiring by accident when rooting about under the seat for something earlier on, something i didnt realise i had done until i got back to my place, so as expected, even after plugging it all back in i have an airbag warning light on, ffs lol
New lights of awesome.
Packed and ready for a 3 day event, vag fest in belgium.

-
(banfwd) DELETED by banfwd
Just a couple random photos:

At the autocross:

260,000 and still the original engine and transmission. Just got back from a 1,000 mile road trip!

My sexy car, and some other POS next to it...

(The subtle hint that the car is not entirely stock (aside from the wheels) is the rear strut brace if you notice it.

"You just got beat by a wagon!"

A neat photo I took the other day:

Quote from banfwd :

Its actually not loud at all, sounds more like a standard gti now.

Lol toki nub
Quote from Stang70Fastback :J260,000 and still the original engine and transmission.

Well,mechanics students back in Latvia took apart Subaru engine (from early 90s,don't know the model) after it had travelled 300 000+ km,it was in much better shape then russian produced ladas brand new...
Also won the third driftcup today... this is getting boring lol

Here me twinning with Charles Ng. WTCC driver en former Formula-D drivers.

Quote from Scrabby :...Here me twinning with Charles Ng. WTCC driver en former Formula-D drivers.

Not really a drift fan but hey, the station wagon gets pimp points for it just the same from me, haha. Next I wanna see some oldschool RWD mini-van drifting!! (me & a buddy used to have a blast in the winter in his mom's beater Ford Aerostar )
My last purchase (january), I have finally began to drive it (had to sell my E38 430 ia before).
An Audi S4 B5, I've found stock rims and had resprayed it last week, so they look brand new.

Full stock except for the stainless steel full exhaust.
Bought my old car back for alot less then i sold it for, just because the clutch was gone. A few pictures since i've had it back.

Resprayed the roof and spoiler in black with plastidip, and then for the lolz a stripe on the bonnet with what was left. Peeled the bonnet off now though.

Change the GTI lights that had been put on for some projector angel lights.

Twin 15" Vibe Blackairs for some boom.

White dash

I've also got these 16" wheels to go on, need to resand them all and spray them all black, then some good 195/45 tyres are going on.

Need to get the nasty dent in the back fixed, get a few bits on the bumpers repsrayed and then find a 16v GTI donor car to engine swap with. Plus brakes and suspension ect.
Quote from G!NhO :Packed and ready for a 3 day event, vag fest in belgium.

:lovies3d: :throwrose
Quote from Migz :then find a 16v GTI donor car to engine swap with. Plus brakes and suspension ect.

And why would you do that instead of actually just buying a 16v?

Then again why would you ever buy a mk3 GTI anyway...
Mk3' s are nice but they rust way more than mk2's, eventhough they are younger...
Quote from Migz :Bought my old car back for alot less then i sold it for, just because the clutch was gone. A few pictures since i've had it back.

Resprayed the roof and spoiler in black with plastidip, and then for the lolz a stripe on the bonnet with what was left. Peeled the bonnet off now though.

Change the GTI lights that had been put on for some projector angel lights.

Twin 15" Vibe Blackairs for some boom.

White dash

I've also got these 16" wheels to go on, need to resand them all and spray them all black, then some good 195/45 tyres are going on.

Need to get the nasty dent in the back fixed, get a few bits on the bumpers repsrayed and then find a 16v GTI donor car to engine swap with. Plus brakes and suspension ect.

You sir, have a great taste.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG