The online racing simulator
£10 that this thread gets locked before the Olympics are over.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :£10 that this thread gets locked before the Olympics are over.

What's wrong with boobies?

Vain
Attached images
blackknight.jpg

Surely they're forgetting ME and 2000 AND 98.
Quote from BlueFlame :Surely they're forgetting ME and 2000 AND 98.

They used the same logo as of '95.
You can even order a T-shirt print of it.

Link

Quote :’Tis but a scratch! Not the scratch Gotham deserves, but the scratch it needs right now!

Vain

edit*
Believe it or not but there is a parrot on the next picture.

Not getting "The black knight rises" Anyone care to explain?
Thanks
I leave for 9 months and this is what I come back to?
Quote from BigTime :I leave for 9 months and this is what I come back to?

Boobs and Monty Python......what else does a man want?
Quote from kars19 :http://www.shockmansion.com/wp-content/myimages/2012/08/LIKE-us-on-Facebook-160.jpg?9d7bd4

That's okay, but the girl somehow looks younger than 18 years old anyway.

Oh well, if this gets locked, we can create another one anytime.
Quote from Gougoodthing :Olympic results

Nice Korea & Naughty Korea is a second 'weirdo' thing I've learned about Australia.
First one is this song is banned there... Y U weird Australia?

yeah, Thunderstruck is the entry song for Wlodarczyk. He had to play some rap instead when coming in, in fight with Danny Green. Comemtators said it's because of censorship there.
I think it's more to do with AC/DC being massive dicks with regards to anyone using their image, name or music in any context.

I saw them at Download Festival a few years ago; they'd insisted on a second, identical main stage to be set up next to the 'main' main stage just for them to use for their set on the third day. It was unused until then. They also refused to let their name be on any of the official festival merchandise, so despite the fact that they were the headliners, all the posters, t-shirts etc weren't able to mention them anywhere.
Quote from Crashgate3 :I think it's more to do with AC/DC being massive dicks with regards to anyone using their image, name or music in any context.

I saw them at Download Festival a few years ago; they'd insisted on a second, identical main stage to be set up next to the 'main' main stage just for them to use for their set on the third day. It was unused until then. They also refused to let their name be on any of the official festival merchandise, so despite the fact that they were the headliners, all the posters, t-shirts etc weren't able to mention them anywhere.

They have achieved everything that was possible to achieve. I think it's pretty normal for them to go apeshit now
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG