The online racing simulator
Made me feel better after 8 days in hospital...

:ernaehrun (btw, why does this smiley have a crude german name?)

and for my car stereo, old 2GB is a bit small
LG IPS236v 23 inch IPS LED panel. It will be my first ips panel If i like this one, i may buy 2 more for surround/eyefinity. the bezel is a bit thick, though :/

This one comes out in a few weeks. but it costs twice as much :/

D3100 with 18-105. Used to have a D70 but sold that, wanted something with video and also the price was pretty damn appealing. Feels more entry level than my D70 did, but still a solid camera and it takes looovely video.

correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't recording video (for more than 10 minutes) on a camera like yours could actually burn out the sensor?
New front right headlight cluster. I thought my MoT test was next month, but it turns out it was actually on Wednesday and I know it'll fail for a cracked lens.

But because I didn't know it was Wednesday, I need to actually book it in somewhere on very short notice. Not sure my boss will be happy as we're short staffed as it is. But what can you do, eh? These things happen and my truck needs to be road legal.
Quote from dadge :correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't recording video (for more than 10 minutes) on a camera like yours could actually burn out the sensor?

I don't think the D3100 lets you take a video over 5 mins - my D5000 won't
-
(dadge) DELETED by dadge : realised idea would not work for more than 1 monitor. My bad.
Because racecar

For teh lowering ill have an UltraRacing front strut bar and original bmw xbrace for oil pan protection n shit

VW sticker and santa pod keyring from yesterday
Attached images
FxCam_1344255509484.jpg
Quote from Omar1 :VW sticker and santa pod keyring from yesterday

what vw you driving?
This bad boy...........

I almost cried when I combine it the first time.
Quote from Robilon :what vw you driving?

i dont drive one, not old enough. But they're my favorite by far and hopefully i will own many of them throughout the years.
Quote from dadge :correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't recording video (for more than 10 minutes) on a camera like yours could actually burn out the sensor?

Just wondering, what is the reason why it might happen, and to which camera types it applies?
A friend of mine dabbles in a bit of photography and he was telling me that in the manual for his camera, it states that prolonged video recording (10+ minutes) could burn/damage the sensor. Could be just his model of camera.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :I got one recently (mine is red) and its the best phone I've had in ages. Plus it has snake on it.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akam ... 758513622_372317228_n.jpg

Had a bad day today, ^this just made it a bit worse.

I want a desert camo one, but they don't make it that color. But yeah, a great phone, has exactly those features I need and use, nothing more, nothing less.

I bought this power inverter for various festivals and outdoor trips in a van. Main use of this is to plug a guitar in a car. This makes the amp buzz a bit, and a clean tone sounds like a driven one at louder volumes, but still great fun.
they are awesome,i love them !
Quote from Omar1 :i dont drive one, not old enough. But they're my favorite by far and hopefully i will own many of them throughout the years.

they are boring as hell
I like mine and how it drives too but doesnt change the fact that its a boring car. Slow and FWD. Doesn't take more to explain.
Tommi wanna get ur ass kicked?

Vag is ftw. Amen
okay
Quote from Ales_M :Tommi wanna get ur ass kicked?

Vag is ftw. Amen

Only for people who can't afford a real car.
Needed to buy a second pair of cans today (was doing a live recording with a guitarist) and nowhere in York sells DT100s so I ended up with a pair of these Sennheiser HD-215s

They don't look particularly nice but I'm using them for monitoring in the studio so who cares (as if DT100s look nice!). They do a decent job for the price - nothing bled on to the tracks despite monitoring quite loud, sound was balanced enough not to cause problems, only thing I don't like is the covering on the ear pads which I can tell is going to wear out quickly. Decent headphones for the money though.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG