The online racing simulator
Quote from spankmeyer :Can't get online. Too much work.

Stay strong Scrabby. See you hopefully tomorrow. Don't get eaten/shot.

same , lets hit the AF already FFS
No, I just miss you ^^
Well we could if we could find a decent server....
Some helpful & entertaining videos for DayZ friends:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPJ37khFJWI
Three episodes so far.

One thing I don´t understand:
Couldn´t you just sit in some forest forever, shot a cow and drink some water once in a while? What´s ones overall target when you play ?
Anyone interested in this??

http://www.thewarz.com/index.html

I think it looks a lot better than DayZ (even if it is a copy - it has been in development before DayZ)

Quote from R.Kolz :Some helpful & entertaining videos for DayZ friends:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPJ37khFJWI
Three episodes so far.

One thing I don´t understand:
Couldn´t you just sit in some forest forever, shot a cow and drink some water once in a while? What´s ones overall target when you play ?

Yes and no, its more fun if you go loot stuff. Abd even become a bandit
Quote from lukelfs :Anyone interested in this??

http://www.thewarz.com/index.html

I think it looks a lot better than DayZ (even if it is a copy - it has been in development before DayZ)

Looks like ass to be honest. If it's studio developed with investor money it'll end up compromised to the death to suit most people.

Quote from scrabby :no, i just miss you ^^
well we could if we could find a decent server....

to teh airfield tonight!
Quote from spankmeyer :Looks like ass to be honest. If it's studio developed with investor money it'll end up compromised to the death to suit most people.

to teh airfield tonight!

Ill be on between 17 and 18 utc
Quote from spankmeyer :Looks like ass to be honest. If it's studio developed with investor money it'll end up compromised to the death to suit most people.

to teh airfield tonight!

Fair enough, I think it looks a lot more polished and seems to have a wider range of things you can do.

The closed beta is happening soon, I've signed up so if I get it I'll let you know how it compares
Server crashed when I was 50 m from a crashed helicopter.
im on ts3 anyone wanna rumble?
join TS now were gonna start hiking it
guys, i am in the church at mogilevka and i need morphine to cure a broken leg.

i am in the server US 257 ( its a canadian server ) can anyone of you come please?
Quote from el pibe :guys, i am in the church at mogilevka and i need morphine to cure a broken leg.

i am in the server US 257 ( its a canadian server ) can anyone of you come please?

we have no morphine. and i got sniped at zelengorsk FACK day 14 hopefully spankys ok
spawned at electro, but NW AF raid is now a bust
Pibe, still need help? I'm coming on and have morphine.

edit: If you still need help, I logged off right next to the church in Mogilevka.
oh sweet! yeah i still do need help. tell me when you log in, i will go on TS and join you
I don't do TS (flame me people!). But I'm going back on now, US 257
add me on skype then?

p.dunne07

edit: i cant find the server anymore, it must be down.

i will be here

CA 11 (v1.7.2.4)(95417) [Veteran 3DP:ON][GMT-4] - Hosted by Moochie Legend-Clan.Net 9999 Veteran DayZ Chernarus DAYZ Playing FULL 1.62.95417
Ay, then find another and I'll join.

I dropped it on the ground right in front of what I believe was you.
yes it was me, thank you! cant play more today though, be safe!
Im in electro so im gonna head into it and grab stuff or run to cherno and get hospital supplies and general weaponry
Matt if you wanna go to north west airfield I can come with you i have plenty of medications (4 blood bags, 4 morphines, 3 Epi pens, and couple cans of food..) atm i am at Bor at the Deer stands.

BTW: To be honest that WarZ doesn't look promising i preder how DayZ is looting and going from city to city.. And is that game using Dead Island's engine looks like alot to me like Dead Island..
im on a boat.
boat broke. died of hypothermia (had all stuff to repair car+ matches ((]. found an m14 with 2 mags and some awesome clothes.

DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG