The online racing simulator
DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
Nice
@ untouchable, just go to cherno or electro and loot the apartments
@Matt: Tommorow when you come online you can give me some tips..
I might go online tonight. Anyone else around Zelenogorsk?
Talk to me about vehicles..

how can i identify vehicles that can be repaired? can you find vehicles ready to roll?
Quote from spankmeyer :I might go online tonight. Anyone else around Zelenogorsk?

Today I joined you on teamspeak but i had to do something and I couldn't play with you.. Anyways you are faar from where I am at the moment.
3 of my mates got hack killed today

We snook north into stary sobar at night for easy looting, luckily and by pure fluke i had artifacts all over my screen so i had to log out and it at that moment somone approached them on voice coms, we didnt shoot for once and they got shot at so 1 unoaded a full m4a1 clip into him and the other 2/3 lee enfield rounds and then he dissapeared..

The last of my buddies went to flank them as soon as he heard just incase something kicked off and it was the voice oc the same person very loud and close saying 'can you see me?' ill fire a shot and when he did spoke appeared out of thin air just in front, at that point he was killed.

Had a look on youtube and many videos show people invisible unable to be killed with -16,000 health.

Its a shame really as ive no problems getting killed by a better player than myself but to be killed by hackers after all that time put into getting gear is just a bit gutting..

Hopefully we wont run into this sort of play again but you can never avoid them forever.

So after a horrible death by zombies I tried solo-ing again...

Spawned at Elektro and got swarmed immediately, so had to use my bandages in the first five minutes, but survived by using a nearby wharf (the AI can't make use of them yet)... I had a route mapped out that included high stands and barns (since I still have problems discerning which buildings can be entered from those which can't)... Was quite successful, although I have yet to find something in a high stand, dunno if it's just been bad luck...
One of the first things I've got was the crossbow. Best weapon by far in the game - uses virtually no ammo and is completely silent, so you don't agro everything in the vicinity... The only downside is you lose the bolts when they fall on top of them...
I think item spawns are broken again - I came across so many hatchets I could've outfitted the whole axe gang (props to whoever gets the reference) while I almost starved to death... Hopefully I find a box of matches next so I can finally live off the wildlife... After that things you can do on your own come to an end though...
I've always found OK stuff in the deer stands, including a GPS and some sort of sniper rifle.

If you can find a few close together, loot them then go back to the first one and do it again
Quote from bbman : I had a route mapped out that included high stands and barns (since I still have problems discerning which buildings can be entered from those which can't)...

I don't know if u have double screen, if u do i recommend using this map on the second screen http://dayzdb.com/map#3.094.129 then u can see what kind of buildings the city has and from my experience u can only enter the squares and big circles. If u don't have double u could always look at the pictures and search for the same kind of houses since they all look the same

I don't know if the map has been up already but i hoped it helped

And we also got a spare M16A2 and G17, if someone feel like teaming up we could get more room in our backpacks
Maybe, fzrn could probably use weapons. Ill be on 19 utc or so and see if spank meyer wants to do anything
The ones south of the air strip at balota are nice. if u dont find anything just log off and go to another server until you get some loot. just carefull of the zombies.
I'll be on soon..
Fu scrabby, not playing when i was on
Sorry, working on le car...
Anyone wanna loot NW airfield with us?
No, but please state time and server, we'll come 'visit' you... 8)
Quote from atledreier :No, but please state time and server, we'll come 'visit' you... 8)

we have nothing good to loot anyways :P Only a m16a2 and a lee enfield tbh
Dont know what happened. I got hit once by the zombie and i died.
Either a bug or you've been hit by a sniper, I guess... If you were at the airfield, people tend to shoot everything there...
Did you die or did you get knocked unconsious and then eaten to death?

How much blood did you have?

Its happened to me before, i think i was at a military base and a military zombie knocked me over and i though id died but i just got back up after a couple mins and then i kept going inconsious every minute or so, i started to climb a ladder and fell unconsious and hit the floor and broke my legs haha. Then zombies ate me
If you are under 9000 blood i belive you can get knocked with one hit from a zombie if you are unlucky
True, you can be one hitted under 9000.

Well, I crawled from Kozlovka to Cherno's hospital with a broken leg, plummeted to 2.5K blood after a few attacks along the way. No more than 10 minutes after getting to the hospital I was all healed up with 12k blood (no blood bags either). Crisis averted!
Died with FRZN because of a laggy server after 13 days.
I'm online!!! NEED SPANKS
Quote from Scrabby :I'm online!!! NEED SPANKS

Can't get online. Too much work.

Stay strong Scrabby. See you hopefully tomorrow. Don't get eaten/shot.

DayZ - Arma 2 Zombie Mod
(487 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG