The online racing simulator
Game Server Hosting MHS
(266 posts, started )
by cons I see you have a demo account "impresora", while the server is in S2. you can not join, you must have an S2 license to use a Server S2
have buyed lfs 14 slots server , wait for account detail
Quote from tonypiu :have buyed lfs 14 slots server , wait for account detail

Hello tonypiu,

You have received email with all details

Thank you for your trust

Best regards
MHS
very rapid service thanks
Hi there
Hey there. I am interested in buying 47 slot server. Is there any chance anyone can help me?
Quote from ajay09 :Hey there. I am interested in buying 47 slot server. Is there any chance anyone can help me?

Hi ajay09,

You can place your order at :
http://mhservers.net

choosing your number of slots, duration, and the country's servers.
after validation and payment, you will have your server in the next few minutes.

Best Regards
MHS
I have just purchased 47 slot server. How do I set it up now?
Quote from ajay09 :I have just purchased 47 slot server. How do I set it up now?

Hello ajay09,

You have received email with all details

Thank you for your trust

Best regards
MHS
hi, why the server is still online without having renewed, but I'm glad I do not want to be unfair to you.
sorry for the language I translated with google
Quote from tonypiu :hi, why the server is still online without having renewed, but I'm glad I do not want to be unfair to you.
sorry for the language I translated with google

hello Tonypiu,

Thank you for your honesty, but as you renewed, we offered you one month aditional which ends today.

Best regards
MHS
Hi
Quote from Master Hosting Servers :Hello racers,

Master Hosting Servers that will be specialized only for the game Live for Speed.
Master Hosting Servers offers a system for managing your game servers that is simple and efficient TCAdmin, total control of your game server using several tools easy to use :

• Managing your configuration files
  • State management of your servers
  • Management of sub-accounts to access your Game Panel
  • Instant Setup
  • Free Setup
  • And much more!

Our servers are based in France, UK and Germany. By renting in Master Hosting Servers you will have a servers 15 Slots and 47 Slots with Airio or LFSLapper preinstalled.
We provide a server and you do what you want, no restrictions on the server name (not branded), no additional payment if your server is private or public.
With our Paypal payment, our prices are the minimum for your game server.

1. Server 15 Slots monthly : 2,50 €
  2. Server 47 Slots monthly : 5 €
To place your order : http://mhservers.net

Contact our support to request a different payment methods or have more information.
We will help you to your game panel to resolve the problems encountered when configuring your server, or simply we will answer all your questions.

We have a server at your disposal so you can test it, calling Master Hosting Servers.

Our support will be happy to answer you within a reasonable time.
Feel free to contact us : support@mhservers.net

We at SCCC would be most happy if you could provide us with a good service.

We would like 6 month contract with no excuses, please let us know where payment can be made.

We require all airio features, accesses to our log in ect..16 pounds for 6 months...you get expouse

I'll contact you. except you are in France..Canada here
never mind
Quote from WayneRover :We at SCCC would be most happy if you could provide us with a good service.

We would like 6 month contract with no excuses, please let us know where payment can be made.

We require all airio features, accesses to our log in ect..16 pounds for 6 months...you get expouse

I'll contact you. except you are in France..Canada here
never mind

Hello WayneRover,

All the services you request are included in the rent. Airio Free is automatically installed with the server, if you have a full or pro version, just send us your Airio by opening a ticket.
Of course you have access to all the files needed by TCADMIN (control panel)

Regarding the price, simply visit this website for all information :

http://mhservers.net

Best Regards
MHS
Why you ban me off your servers?
Hello

can i please ask why did you ban me for joining your sever?
Quote from markie308507 :Hello

can i please ask why did you ban me for joining your sever?

Hello Markie308507,

Maybe you mean MRc team ban you, so I'm afraid I can not do anything for you.

You are off topic, please do not pollute this thread!

Thank you
MHS
I forgot to say that it is an excellent service and will order again soon our server
Quote from tonypiu :I forgot to say that it is an excellent service and will order again soon our server

thank you Tonypiu for kind words

Best Regards
MHS
Hello! Is there any servers what i can rent? Edit: Found the site ^_^
Hello,

Here are the different version that you can install from your control panel :

LFS 0.6B
LFS 0.6B4
LFS 0.6B11

Best Regards
MHS
Hello, ive just checked our your site and the prices seem pretty cheap. ive moved from 500servers and looking for another host provider and came across this one, is that the actual price for 47 slots?

Many thanks.
- Pearce
Quote from LFSMasterMan :Hello, ive just checked our your site and the prices seem pretty cheap. ive moved from 500servers and looking for another host provider and came across this one, is that the actual price for 47 slots?

Many thanks.
- Pearce

Hello,

We advise you to wait a bit, because we change servers and as a consequence it may have a little downtime (a few hours).
But if you want a server you can still place an order.

Best Regards
MHS
Quote from Master Hosting Servers :Hello,

We advise you to wait a bit, because we change servers and as a consequence it may have a little downtime (a few hours).
But if you want a server you can still place an order.

Best Regards
MHS

Thats not a problem, if you could post here when the servers are back up and running? that would be much appreciated and i will be more then happy to place an order then.

Thanks
Quote from LFSMasterMan :Thats not a problem, if you could post here when the servers are back up and running? that would be much appreciated and i will be more then happy to place an order then.

Thanks

From Monday we should have finished. but I'll post the beginning and the end of this intervention.

Best Regards
MHS
Quote from Master Hosting Servers :From Monday we should have finished. but I'll post the beginning and the end of this intervention.

Best Regards
MHS

You mean Monday of next week?
Hi!, I Have just purchased a server and am waiting for email reply to access my server?

500servers have screwed me around long enough...........

Game Server Hosting MHS
(266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG