The online racing simulator
can't generate drag strip RAF file
(6 posts, started )
i know you can't do hotlaps for the drag strip, but it appears you can't generate a RAF file for them either...

i tried running one through the replay analyzer and found that it was incomplete... so i tried making it over again and realized it doesn't start the RAF until you cross the finish line (and ends when the replay ends)...
That sounds logical, since recording the RAF starts the next time you cross the s/f line.
On the dragstrip that is just the finish line, and it's the only time you cross it.

Not sure if this is a bug or by design. It's something that is caused by the design of the RAF system, though.
#3 - Tilus
There are any solution for this problem?

How can I generate RAF file about the first lap? (or about 1 lap race)
Create an autox layout with the finish line at the start. When you cross the finish line, go back and cross the start line again, completing the lap.

If you're using f1perfview, set the X-axis to distance and look at the data between 0 and 400m. Ignore everything past 400m.
#5 - Tilus
Quote from Forbin :Create an autox layout with the finish line at the start. When you cross the finish line, go back and cross the start line again, completing the lap.

If you're using f1perfview, set the X-axis to distance and look at the data between 0 and 400m. Ignore everything past 400m.

Thanks for the tip , but the prombelm is, I can't cross the finish line twice.... and I need the finish line in the end of the trackline (not circle) to timing
made it in that way as Forbin sayed: create a start/finish line then split time line (which will be finish line for you) from start line to split line just create 400m or how much you want drag strip and after split just go back and cross s/f line (its like oval track and then you can make a lap) and as Forbin tell it before ignore all telemetry after split line.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG