The online racing simulator

Poll : Would you like to never see stupid posts as described below again?

yes
no
Quote from Be2K :SAY IT AGAIN ??? IT COST £2 driving on this ?? Now my last Hope dies...
We would Pay for a TrackPack and become a shit of nothing but driving there for 10mins cost £2.. the time will tell if they need our money with the release of S3 or they giving a shit and they had already left us behind their project of silence

Calm your shit with the two pounds, it was at an event. No wonder it was 2 quid.
Well there was a time that lfs was way ahead of anything else out there.I am talking during 2005 when the s2 was released.After that it steadily kept declining.There were some nice updates for 3 years up to 2008-early 2009 with the increased grids and smoother multiplayer games but after that what ? Nothing...for the last 4 years there was only a minor patch and that was that...I am sick hearing for the bullshit phrase when s3 comes....So what if it comes with the infamous scirocco and 1-2 more cars ? So what if a run of the mill flat track like rockingham gets released ?

People are completely devoid of what other games have accomplished the last 7 years since s2 was released...Rfactor has some amazing tracks to race with almost all classic sports cars most people hold dire in the hearts.And with realfeel it feels quite nice to drive.Rfactor 2 has some kick ass graphical updates along dynamic weather effects .When some of the best mods of rfactor start to be converted /remade for rfactor 2 almost everything else will be obsolete...And what about gt5 and forza 4 ? True not in the same level of realism compared to lfs but everything else makes playing them a hell of a lot of fun....

Lfs needs a whole deal more than a tire physics patch and a few tracks and cars.

It needs a graphically overhauled engine with at least a dx9c renderer supporting shaders,real time lighting and hdr effects.

It needs the current tracks remade along a good number of new tracks.

It needs the current cars remade along a few new cars.

It needs better sounds and hopefully weather effects too...

Unless they were working in secret for the last 7 years on a new engine don't expect anything.This or the other way lfs is dead....
Note that I don't really like to post in these threads...

Quote from justasimfan :...

Everytime the same sentences...(remind a scratched disc)

It certainly needs us to avoid to post (...to death) things that won't speed up any process in any way (or at least that won't make most readers wanting to butt-kick you..).

Now, if your life depends of it we can't help you much...
Quote from Bose321 :Ingolf pls

chck sgnatur nd avtr

Not even sure if to be taken serious. You do understand that it's just a simple application with not much of a meaning?
Quote :Not even sure if to be taken serious. You do understand that it's just a simple application with not much of a meaning?

Quote from Robilon :Not even sure if to be taken serious. You do understand that it's just a simple application with not much of a meaning?

Quote from Ingolf :

Tell that to the thousands of people that I helped because they missed something like this so much. Even helped some to buy wheels because they think this makes it complete.

And simple? Do you even have any idea about C++? I guess not, go be butthurt somewhere else because your beloved simulator lacks updates.
Quote from Bose321 :Tell that to the thousands of people that I helped because they missed something like this so much. Even helped some to buy wheels because they think this makes it complete.

And simple? Do you even have any idea about C++? I guess not, go be butthurt somewhere else because your beloved simulator lacks updates.

talking about yourself here xD
Holy shit, you really have made people very happy, they can now watch the fanatec leds instead of actually playing the game! A few colorful dots, woooaaa woaaa get the water nigg**.
"And simple? Do you even have any idea about C++", you was comparing LFS and your application development. Yeah, your application is way more complex than LFS.. I think you don't know shit about programming yourself, you just did some googling and copied few lines. Good job. Now go do some real applications which actually deserves its own websites and stuff, if you really can.

LFS and the devs can lick my balls and the hair for their development speed. I find it funny whenever you make someone butthurt here, they start calling you a fanboy of LFS.
Who exactly are you anyway? What addition are you to the world?

Made a new account to just say this? Little shy?
Voted "no".

I'd miss these hilarious posts. Lately this thread contains more "funnies" than our usual funnies thread (damn Dolan).
Quote from cargame.nl :Who exactly are you anyway? What addition are you to the world?

Tomba just couldn't wait anymore. Again.
Quote from Robilon :you was comparing LFS and your application development. Yeah, your application is way more complex than LFS.. I think you don't know shit about programming yourself, you just did some googling and copied few lines. Good job. Now go do some real applications which actually deserves its own websites and stuff, if you really can.

No I was not comparing. If you actually knew a single thing about programming you would know these things can't just be googled from the internet. But hell, I'm not going to argue with an obvious troll.
Quote from cargame.nl :Who exactly are you anyway? What addition are you to the world?

And this.
Scawen, Victor, Eric and mods who are here occasionally, my only suggestion would be to disallow any threads started with LFS or has the word LFS within them.. This is getting old.

On another note :

The game hasn't changed since you bought, if you liked it back then, I don't really see why you should despite it now, In case you do despite it, and it infuriates you so bad you have to spray your... Propaganda, about why it sucks so bad, no updates, my little toe is hurt again and your fingernail broke.

Then I can suggest you a few cheap hobbies : Go outside, Play Tennis, Play Football, Drive your car to a mall, drive your car into a mall, pretend you are a race driver, Play handball, buy a fanatec wheel (luls, That was a joke), go hunt animals in the forest, read the newspapers, Blink wildly and then close your eyes really tight for an interesting light show, See how long you can hold a note, Try to not think about penguins, Use your secret mind power, Pretend you're a robot, Scratch yourself, Rate passers by, Repeat the same word over and over until it loses its meaning, Pinch yourself, Try to swallow your tongue (NOTE: REQUIRES SUPERVISION), Pretend to be a car, Make Star Trek door noises, Look at something for awhile, shut eyes, study after image, Get yourself as nauseated as possible, Invent a weird twitch and last but not least make a low buzzing noise..

Please.
Sorry, but this is pointless thread.
Quote from Flame CZE :Tomba just couldn't wait anymore. Again.

facepalmed too hard to keep it in me
Quote from seniecka :Sorry, but this is pointless thread.

Yeah, another pointless thread about the same old pointless topic!
Quote from Michael Denham :Yeah, another pointless thread about the same old pointless topic!

Dont forget to say "about this pointless game"
Quote from Be2K :Dont forget to say "about this pointless game"

Ooh stirring things up that much would be cause for a new thread, I think! I don't think the game is pointless at all though And I'm not one of the guys who complains about the rate of development either!
Just to make another pointless statment in a pointless thread:
1) LFS is fun, always have been, always will be
2) Development rate is as should be
3) You may (for some reason) think differently
4) If you disagree with 1 & 2, make your own game and tell me about it.
Have a good summer, it's faboulous around here!
Quote from Ingolf :Just to make another pointless statment in a pointless thread:
1) LFS is fun, always have been, always will be
2) Development rate is as should be
3) You may (for some reason) think differently
4) If you disagree with 1 & 2, make your own game and tell me about it.
Have a good summer, it's faboulous around here!

Not trying to be mean here but:

I agree on point one but the rest sounds like bullshit. How is the development rate how it should be? I'm fairly sure all the discussions about the rate of development are because none else agrees on that.

Punt 4 is just another load of crap. Since when can't you criticize other products if you don't have a similar product? Where is the logic in that?
..And the disc get scratched again, let's start going round & round & round...

Quote from Bose321 :Not trying to be mean here but:

I agree on point one but the rest sounds like bullshit. How is the development rate how it should be? I'm fairly sure all the discussions about the rate of development are because none else agrees on that.

Punt 4 is just another load of crap. Since when can't you criticize other products if you don't have a similar product? Where is the logic in that?

dont worry he doesnt take opinions well
Let's keep this thread ALIVE!!!!! It's threads like this that keep the forums active!
I think I need to post in the off-topic forums about what I've been forced to learn about tire physics in the last couple a weeks.
Quote from Racer Y :I think I need to post in the off-topic forums about what I've been forced to learn about tire physics in the last couple a weeks.

You should. Trust me, it'll be way more interesting than all the crap in this thread.
Quote from Bose :Since when can't you criticize other products if you don't have a similar product? Where is the logic in that?

I think I did not get my point across clearly enough. Let's try again: When you (A) ask someone (B) to do a favor for you:
A: - Develop this please!
B: - I'll do it but I'll have to do it my way.
you are not in the position to either complain or demand anything, are you?
The point is; you may end up having to do the whole thing by yourself instead of living off somebody elses skills. I do not doubt any of you lads' abilities in C++ (or any other languages for that sake) but hey there you go. It's a free world, it is only your time, energy and competence that keep you from doing it, right! So please stop yelling at dad to build a penthouse on your already awesome treehouse (that he built for you). You're big enough to do it yourself now?
I'm not here to make a stir or upset people. On the contrary, making friends and good times is far better. Especially if it leads to good races in LFS. And it usually do.

On a sidenote: Naturally you can and may criticize a product. Positive or negative criticism - your choice. Negative words will probably stop others from buying, positive will boost the revenue. For any developer and its users, the latter is usually more beneficial. Unless the product is broken and should be rightfully taken off the market, negative feedback will only do damage. My personal opinion is that LFS is not broken, deserves positive/constructive criticism that could lead to more revenue and hence help the dev team with further challenges.

Quote from Racer Y :I think I need to post in the off-topic forums about what I've been forced to learn about tire physics in the last couple a weeks.

Please do

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG