The online racing simulator
hehe, Yuusel. I'm talking about a sort of structure that is absolutely necessary to keep the things running. As it shows there would be a need for a feeder series for GT1WS it would be a clever solution to use LFS CART Light, where only new, upcoming drivers would compete to grant access to the prestigious series. FOX is the perfect car for the job as it's not too easy nor too difficult to handle and on the other hand you have road cups where everyone is allowed and welcome to race just for the fun of it.
I really believe you've been drinking.
Where the **** do i find iTCC?
lol itcc
iTCC wasn´t an NDR league? (thought it was icon)
#58 - CSF
Icon haven't been around in years.
#60 - CSF
iTCC is a weird one. At the end of the last season we went from 60 signups for round 1 to 20 or less for the final round.

It was also getting to the point where drivers were just wrecking each other "touring car" racing, rather than racing.

It might have been fun for those doing the hitting, but for us it wasn't. It was never the same after season one, where for the most part it was hard but fair. Instead it seemed to be a place where over-aggressive people would just run it in for the sake of it.
Quote from kiste :iTCC wasn´t an NDR league? (thought it was icon)

It became an NDR league after the iCON + NDR merger (which ended up being hampered when all the iCON guys had kids / got real lives)
Quote from CSF :iTCC is a weird one. At the end of the last season we went from 60 signups for round 1 to 20 or less for the final round.

It was also getting to the point where drivers were just wrecking each other "touring car" racing, rather than racing.

It might have been fun for those doing the hitting, but for us it wasn't. It was never the same after season one, where for the most part it was hard but fair. Instead it seemed to be a place where over-aggressive people would just run it in for the sake of it.

This. Change it from FXR to XRR or FZR and it could theoretically be better, because the consequences of bumping and rubbing are worse, than with a bloody tank.
But then it's basically just GT3WS... Since iTCC runs pretty much a GT3 restriction. Keep it as it is, it's awesome
Quote from kart-36 :But then it's basically just GT3WS... Since iTCC runs pretty much a GT3 restriction. Keep it as it is, it's awesome

Agreed. The insanity is what made it so good. Just ban the people who cause all the wrecks if needs be.
No no, only allow shit people like us so there will be bigger gaps...
I'm not super up-to-date on the other leagues out there except for NDR ones, but is there anything running with the LX cars? If not, those cars gives some great racing.
#67 - IMOL
I would personally want something like Apex Cup which was... Great
For me this GT1WS/GT2WS/GT3WS couldnt work good, its just too much of GTRs <and yes im telling this > Once per year massive GTR event, like MoE or ITCC or IGTC which was great for me. And like Teemu said wheres LX...? Im not massive fan of standard cars but as far as i remember this was good races in TBO in Apex Cup so... Yea its my opinion
Didnt you rage quit LFS after the LX round in apex cup Tomek?
#69 - IMOL
Thats why i said TBO And it was BECAUSE OF YOU why i quitted Apex thing! :P
Because you turned across me and wrecked yourself!
-
(IMOL) DELETED by IMOL
#71 - IMOL
Quote from IsaacPrice :Because you turned across me and wrecked yourself!

Just stay away from me! :P End.
Since BF1 series is a possibility, is there a way through insim/program to keep TC off and spec people who enable it?
Might sound like a foolish idea, but I thought of equalising FOX with FBM and make multiclass SS and probably it would bring some close racing.

NDR 2013 Calendar Discussion
(207 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG