The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
for that i'll give you the tires
Found this on the webs.

Quote from G!NhO :Found this on the webs.

So did everyone else reading your post
It's getting transformed step by step !
Next step is the rims will be painted black on monday,than mounting new tires on,maybe same day i'll put the lowering suspension in and after that i'm just waiting for the angel eyes and xenon kit for the projector headlights i bought. The final thing will be yellow painted calipers and thats it for the outside

phone pics:
Attached images
IMG300.jpg
IMG301.jpg
IMG303.jpg
Black rims? Are you sure it would look good with yellow calipers?
In my dream it was nice,but we'll see
Quote from e2mustang :In my dream it was nice,but we'll see

I'm not so sure on the rims being black either, but who cares right haha/to each their own. Hope ya like the end results!
On a different note, (and another who cares, lol), sadly I may be parting with the FD in the near future. If that winds up being the case, I definitely plan to supercharge the Miata though. (& dump some other money/goodies in her too)
Quote from Tinytacohead :I'm not so sure on the rims being black either, but who cares right haha/to each their own. Hope ya like the end results!
On a different note, (and another who cares, lol), sadly I may be parting with the FD in the near future. If that winds up being the case, I definitely plan to supercharge the Miata though. (& dump some other money/goodies in her too)

Supercharged Miata should be fun
Quote from KiRmelius :Supercharged Miata should be fun

Yeah, I'm finding while the RX-7 is an absolutely wicked car.. I just love Miata's too much/typically wanna drive it more. (and another 100hp would no doubt add to that desire :nod Who needs two summer cars anyways right.

EDIT - I'd probably regret it, but have pondered on selling the Miata too, pooling the $$$ & picking up a used, (but sub 100k), Boxter.
taillight picture, that is a must have when photographing a volkswagen with your cell phone that is bad.

I think any other lights than stock look bad on MK2.
Get some lights with amber indicators, or hella dark indicators.
Quote from KiRmelius :I think any other lights than stock look ban on MK2.

There is a VW here that has tail lights that look like my BMW's. Looks pretty nice. They are those white indicator type ones (like in the photo and in e36mustangs photo)
Quote from mamoru :There is a VW here that has tail lights that look like my BMW's. Looks pretty nice. They are those white indicator type ones (like in the photo and in e36mustangs photo)

Did it have those hellaugly borbets?
Quote from G!NhO :Get some lights with amber indicators, or hella dark indicators.

they are smoked/red. they look neat when you see them live.
Looks kindoff "tunish" on that pic.
Quote from Bose321 :Did it have those hellaugly borbets?

Dunno, didn't look at the wheels. Was a black blueish VW Golf MK5 or something.
Quote from G!NhO :Looks kindoff "tunish" on that pic.

could be because i attempted to do a bad HDR effect on it.
My Civic Coupe EJ6 - Now lowered on MeisterR Zeta R Coilovers.

My dad resprayed the inside yesterday

Quote from adamlfs :
My Civic Coupe EJ6 - Now lowered on MeisterR Zeta R Coilovers.

Wow, wouldn't have guessed that Civics have independent rear suspension. Nicely looking car by the way.
Quote from adamlfs :My Civic Coupe EJ6 - Now lowered on MeisterR Zeta R Coilovers.

C'mon mate, it's still a tractor!
Quote from 5tag :
Wow, wouldn't have guessed that Civics have independent rear suspension. Nicely looking car by the way.

Yeah, it handles really well now with this suspension setup. Still to get used to it , going to Silverstone in September for a car show and trying some track action.

Need to setup the damping for track use, as for the moment it's only set quite light on the damping.

Thanks for the comments

Quote from nikopdr :C'mon mate, it's still a tractor!

Sorry, I only said lowered, not slammed
Broken beema

Im not exactly sure of how to guage the actual amount, but a 10 mile journey the other day used 60 miles worth of diesel according to the trip meter, because 50 miles worth had been leaking out behind me with me totally unaware, that is until it started to rain, and the roads got more bumpy and with more corners, diesel soaked rear tyres on wet roads is, errr, interesting, since it was parked up on friday morning its lost a further 70 odd miles worth of fuel, this is no drip, its a bastard big leak, the car goes away either tomoro or tuesday night and should be back to me all fixed by friday, i am lost without a car
E36.lv club meeting @ saturday

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG