The online racing simulator
New cruise server opened!!
(108 posts, started )
I bought it because money.

I like steaks, and I wouldn't mind if people bought the same pan I use to make steaks, to make pancakes in it. Totally their decision, in their life. Who am I to mess in their life, and tell them to gtfo and buy another pan?

Therefore you suck.

That's how we argument in here, right?

P.S.
Cruise servers are so popular, because of people who hate on them in every thread.
Let me tell you how it goes:
1. You post a hate comment in a thread - therefore you bump it.
2. People look at all these cruise threads, they see something going on in there.
3. They decide to try it.
4. They like it.
5. They come here, and see the actual hate, and reply - therefore bump.
6. You do 1 again.
(In fact, what I feel like doing after reading your replies, is jump in a cruise server, where somebody I know is online. Even if I don't feel like cruising.)

It would be much more effective if for every cruise thread out there, somebody made a race server with a moderately unique idea and a thread about it.

The more you hate on cruise, the more exposure you give it.
Quote from PoVo :I joined a race server and it went like this

> I said "Hi"

> I got banned.

Race servers are stupid.

don't be mad, you wreaked me 3 times in 2 laps on cargame before and i said nothing, you rammed an admin off the racing line and he said nothing to you...

bad luck is you're luck not mine.
Quote from broken :I bought it because money.

I like steaks, and I wouldn't mind if people bought the same pan I use to make steaks, to make pancakes in it. Totally their decision, in their life. Who am I to mess in their life, and tell them to gtfo and buy another pan?

Therefore you suck.

That's how we argument in here, right?

P.S.
Cruise servers are so popular, because of people who hate on them in every thread.
Let me tell you how it goes:
1. You post a hate comment in a thread - therefore you bump it.
2. People look at all these cruise threads, they see something going on in there.
3. They decide to try it.
4. They like it.
5. They come here, and see the actual hate, and reply - therefore bump.
6. You do 1 again.
(In fact, what I feel like doing after reading your replies, is jump in a cruise server, where somebody I know is online. Even if I don't feel like cruising.)

It would be much more effective if for every cruise thread out there, somebody made a race server with a moderately unique idea and a thread about it.

The more you hate on cruise, the more exposure you give it.

that doesnt not make sense..

what you achieve from cruising? you got to buy a car that you already pay £25 for ? lolol

i will just take any car i want and go race. beat my laptimes and win. feels god. now what do you do? sit and pretend to be cool in your low and slow peice of shit fwd fxo?

yeahhh thats cool.
#79 - PoVo
Quote from theirishnoob :don't be mad, you wreaked me 3 times in 2 laps on cargame before and i said nothing, you rammed an admin off the racing line and he said nothing to you...

bad luck is you're luck not mine.

That's a totally different point and once again, I was joking that race servers suck. I only took your logic and reversed it

Quote from Franky.S :sit and pretend to be cool

No.

Quote from Franky.S :in your low and slow peice of shit fwd fxo?

LX6 usually.

Quote from Franky.S :yeahhh thats cool.

It is cool because cruising is a much more social type of server than racing, so you can go out talk with your friends in TeamSpeak and mess around.

Personally I've made a lot of friends from cruise servers and that's why I enjoy it. With racing it's all constant focus on trying to achieve better laps and race positions where as you can enjoy the game much more in LFS when you can pretty much just explore all the cars in the game.

Cruising also forces the driver (like in multiclass servers) to experience all the different cars and go through them one by one, enabling the driver to get to know the cars.

So yes, it's a lot of fun but personally speaking for me, racing servers are way to attention seeking so I cruise.
-
(PoVo) DELETED by PoVo : Double post
Quote from PoVo :That's a totally different point and once again, I was joking that race servers suck. I only took your logic and reversed it

quite unlogical to try and understands the words i type fail at it then claim to be reversing it; marmite sense of humor perhaps or are you always as funny as a tumor ?
#81 - PoVo
Quote from theirishnoob :quite unlogical to try and understands the words i type fail at it then claim to be reversing it; marmite sense of humor perhaps or are you always as funny as a tumor ?

Not really. You stated that cruise servers suck because of one incident, which could happen in cruise servers too, so I wrote the same in a race server scenario because things like this happen everyday.
Quote from PoVo :Not really. You stated that cruise servers suck because of one incident, which could happen in cruise servers too, so I wrote the same in a race server scenario because things like this happen everyday.

no, i stated one of many which happen their on a regular basis, Much like most every cruise server.

im not new to cruise or the likes, the actual happenings the politics and ethics of the suers admins and noobies alike...

it just hassles me when they think their a justifyable means of entertainment ( bar trolling; compared to racing and drifting... )

It might be just me, but apart from making the admins cry by not acting the eejit ... theirs no joy to be hard other then being banned for being... normal...

if you find that enjoyable and want to post more threads about how you got banned by someone or wreaked by someone on a cruise and how they should be removed... go right ahead... i like laughing at people.
Quote from PoVo :That's a totally different point and once again, I was joking that race servers suck. I only took your logic and reversed it

No.

LX6 usually.

It is cool because cruising is a much more social type of server than racing, so you can go out talk with your friends in TeamSpeak and mess around.

Personally I've made a lot of friends from cruise servers and that's why I enjoy it. With racing it's all constant focus on trying to achieve better laps and race positions where as you can enjoy the game much more in LFS when you can pretty much just explore all the cars in the game.

Cruising also forces the driver (like in multiclass servers) to experience all the different cars and go through them one by one, enabling the driver to get to know the cars.

So yes, it's a lot of fun but personally speaking for me, racing servers are way to attention seeking so I cruise.

all of this u can do in race server. the race comunity is huge..

just go to nde teamspeak. join cargame and talk to people. and getting better laps and racing is the best way to enjoy a game that is maded to be a RACING simulator..

go cruise some moar.
Quote from Franky.S :that doesnt not make sense..

what you achieve from cruising? you got to buy a car that you already pay £25 for ? lolol

i will just take any car i want and go race. beat my laptimes and win. feels god. now what do you do? sit and pretend to be cool in your low and slow peice of shit fwd fxo?

yeahhh thats cool.

I don't even have to argue with such made-up crap.

However, just so my post isn't as useless as yours are, here are some benefits I got from cruising:
1. I advanced with my programming skills a lot, by programming a cruise server.
2. I met a lot of people who like programming and LFS as well.
3. I met a lot of people who are not into programming, but are still cool people nonetheless.
4. I learned how to handle my car IRL, from cruising. LFS literally saved my car (and maybe life) once, while I still had my driving license for like 3-4 months.
5. I didn't have to focus a lot, while cruising, unless I wanted to. So when I needed to relax, I could relax. It's why LFS can be running while I'm working. That can't happen on a racing server - or it's useless, to say the least.
6. Many more. I just have to think a bit, and I can give you at least 20 more reasons.
Quote from Franky.S :everything but last 2 has no to do with cruise servers lol.

you and that povo kid fall in this catagory;

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=80144

Not trying to get into a discussion but...

You're the only one who's acting like a kid.

That kinda of posts are totally unnecessary.

Aswell PoVo and that another guy who you called , aren't kids. They atleast show that they are more mature than you.

Greetz, Frozen
Quote from Chriship :Not trying to get into a discussion but...

You're the only one who's acting like a kid.

That kinda of posts are totally unnecessary.

Aswell PoVo and that another guy who you called , aren't kids. They atleast show that they are more mature than you.

Greetz, Frozen

not try to get involved so you throw insults at me ? ok strange kid.

also they started this whole "kid" shit and i thought i would be cool like u cruise nubs and call it back.
#88 - PoVo
Quote from Franky.S :not try to get involved so you throw insults at me ? ok strange kid.

also they started this whole "kid" shit and i thought i would be cool like u cruise nubs and call it back.

Well , if i did offend you sorry but , that's the only think you deserve , making posts like this plenty of shit like that unnecesary replys.

That's all.

Greetz, Frozen

NOTE: I beat you too at the IQ Test
lol
#91 - PoVo
so i have no brain for playing lfs the way it supposed to?

Quote from Franky.S :so i have no brain for playing lfs the way it supposed to?

Sorry, you're too cool for my stuck-up cruiser personality.

I retreat.

P.S. Sorry for playing the game not the way I'm supposed to.
Quote from broken :
P.S. Sorry for enjoying the game not the way I'm supposed to.

fixed..
#95 - PoVo
Quote from Franky.S :so i have no brain for playing lfs the way it supposed to?

Stupid argument.

You're not supposed to power slide a car, but you do it.

And I can think of many more. If you're not happy about people saying you've no brains then don't say it to other people.

GTFO of cruise threads, or I'm gonna go troll in race threads too.
Quote from PoVo :Stupid argument.

You're not supposed to power slide a car, but you do it.

And I can think of many more. If you're not happy about people saying you've no brains then don't say it to other people.

GTFO of cruise threads, or I'm gonna go troll in race threads too.

when i did ever say you have no brains? infact before u call me kid. i didnt insult you. ..
go troll threads please. what you going to say? people racing in a racing simulator are stupid and should cruise? lol
PoVo, when will LsC open up?
#98 - PoVo
Quote from Sobis :PoVo, when will LsC open up?

When Franky.S gets bored with racing and becomes a cruiser.
That will be the day!
I like to cruise because I find it relaxing and enjoyable. I realize this makes me a bad person... I play the game in a certain way because I find it fun. Please do not murder me.

New cruise server opened!!
(108 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG