The online racing simulator
German GP thread. [spoilers]
(83 posts, started )
-
(banfwd) DELETED by banfwd
#2 - CSF
Do you see he takes his hands of the wheel before impact? Clearly learned that from Danica.
Quote from CSF :Do you see he takes his hands of the wheel before impact? Clearly learned that from Danica.

Not really from danica, it is just common sense in motorsport drivers nowadays.
#5 - CSF
Quote from Gougoodthing :Not really from danica, it is just common sense in motorsport drivers nowadays.

Derp, thank you, I had no idea about this and was not making a joke at the expense of American NASCAR coverage from earlier in the year over their obsession with Danica earlier in the season.
Red Bull have been referred to the FIA for an alleged illegal engine map.
They broke the rule, but got no penalty because the rule wasnt clear enough. Good one
#8 - samjh
Not quite. It's a letter versus spirit thing. They obeyed the letter of the rules, but may not have obeyed the spirit.
Yet again it is down to interpretation of the rules.
FIA's Lawyers suck... oh wait, maybe they thought this is more of a sport than business.

Also, that DRS zone will ruin all the fun on this track. Let's hope for some rain, so it's disallowed.
They walked around TC probihition with their ****ing engine setup for finger ****er who cries out for Marko, Newey and Horner because he has his arse kicked so hard this season that he can't do anything himself but bragging about and cheating
Hamilton's Left rear is gone...
Can someone please post the current standing of the race? Live timing wont work on my phone and I'm out
/hamtrollface problem, vettel?

Is unlapping like that even allowed?
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :Can someone please post the current standing of the race? Live timing wont work on my phone and I'm out

Here:
Why would passing slower cars be disallowed in a race :|
Because vettel was fighting for the lead and ham was a lap down?
Quote from BurnOut69 :Because vettel was fighting for the lead and ham was a lap down?

So what, faster is faster. It's not holding up when you're driving away. When Vet catches up again and is held up, Ham will have to give way.
Epic race is epic! Hamilton broke the battle a bit but let's seee!
-
(BurnOut69) DELETED by BurnOut69
Quote from NotAnIllusion :So what, faster is faster. It's not holding up when you're driving away. When Vet catches up again and is held up, Ham will have to give way.

Im sure button agrees with you. Still a dickhead move from ham, imo
And now they are discussing what language alonso dreams in...
Sauber seem to be the only team to make the softs work.

Also Burnout, since every series ever in histroy has Unlapping yourself been allowed, I don't understand your point.

(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG