The online racing simulator
Grass phisics not correct
(7 posts, started )
Hi, im Allen2688 and i recently found a few phisic bugs

I state this report because i let my Dad use this simulater
and he isant any average dad he ust to be a two time go-kart World champion
and also a stocker driver for the car #78 in the South West Tour and this is what he said about the simulater,

- "When you touch grass when turnning it does not take away the controol of the whole car" ( when over a curb into a grass spot car looses controle)
"yes you do loose a little bit of traction but the car wont spin out thw way it does"

-when driving one of the F1 cars he worked for about an hout on the setup and he said when he powers out of the cornor 'Easing' on the gass the car wont spin out on a dime like its on ice, "the car will give you some sort of indication that is it loosing traction" and i saw when he was powering out of a corrnor the car will loose controle and in a split second and spin out.

-Sorry if my spelling isant the greatest and bear with me if i have some bad mistakes i absolutly hate English Launguage Arts class..... and keyboards.
Make this for your dad
Attached images
Trolldad.jpg
All racing simulators I've seen and tried, make your car spin out the second it hits the grass. the BF1 has slicks, so it worsens its issue, it has no grip on grass. Even NASCAR simulators (NASCAR 2003 Season as a matter of fact) simulate this.

Try going fast on tarmac, hitting a tire on the grass in a real car, then come back and tell me your results.
Quote from Zipppy :All racing simulators I've seen and tried, make your car spin out the second it hits the grass. the BF1 has slicks, so it worsens its issue, it has no grip on grass. Even NASCAR simulators (NASCAR 2003 Season as a matter of fact) simulate this.

Try going fast on tarmac, hitting a tire on the grass in a real car, then come back and tell me your results.

To be fair, in real life you do have bumps and holes in the grass, as opposed to LFS where it's just a plane.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :To be fair, in real life you do have bumps and holes in the grass, as opposed to LFS where it's just a plane.

true that, I've seen races that cars jumped off the grass parts.
#6 - amp88
Did you forget too tell your dad that this is a video game and not actually real life? As far as games go this is very good. Tell your dad to grow some balls and just enjoy it

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG