The online racing simulator
LFS UK Kart Meet 2012
(230 posts, started )
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Hey Jason - what's the latest I could arrive at Newport Station to be picked up to get to G-Force? The earliest arrival I could possibly get on Saturday is half 9.

The second question is, are entries still open? Sorry for being so late to inquire - I've been unsure as to my living/work/education arrangements until recently.

Yep, 9:30 should be ok. Will put you down
thats half 10
Nono, because you english loonetics call it like 30 minutes past nine, or something, while our superb system would simply call it half-ten.

Shame on you England!
Ok everyone, I need to pay the deposit in the next few days so could you please send as much of the £60 to my paypal asap.

Remember to send as a gift to [email protected]
By the way Jason, is your forum down?
Been trying to access it the last week or two, but canot connect
Yeah thats because of the issues @500servers.
Money despatched.
Cash money, ain't nothing funny. I sent my money.
Received from both thanks.
Sorry Jason.

Was expecting an email of PM to let me know you wanted payment.

Should be able to pay the full amount sometime this week, both for me and my brother.

Cheers
OK, consider me in, but I'll have to meet you Saturday at the track as I won't be sober enough to travel down Friday night (free bar with work that day).
All I hear is excuses for not getting your ass kicked :rolleyes:
Paid the rest this morning. Can't wait now!
Hey guys!

This year, Mike (the guy who almost did not made it to his son's birth in 2010) and Andy from Sweden will come but unfortunately Felplacerad couldent make it when he was busy with other things.

The good thing is that this year I do not need to worry about birth and can consentrate on the karting and beer .

I think it will be great fun all weekend.

See you all soon. :eclipsee_:heyjoeani:ernaehrun
Quote from Holtti.Jr :Hey guys!

This year, Mike (the guy who almost did not made it to his son's birth in 2010) and Andy from Sweden will come but unfortunately Felplacerad couldent make it when he was busy with other things.

The good thing is that this year I do not need to worry about birth and can consentrate on the karting and beer .

I think it will be great fun all weekend.

See you all soon. :eclipsee_:heyjoeani:ernaehrun

Will be fun seeing you again! :]
Yes it will be great fun to see you all again after a year off.
same here.

BUT

Still (or again) I'm facing massive problems getting to wales! No plane will get me there in time, no plane will leave when I need to.

I'm a bit desperate atm, asking my brother to drive up with me :-)

greetz

der butz
Quote from der butz :same here.

BUT

Still (or again) I'm facing massive problems getting to wales! No plane will get me there in time, no plane will leave when I need to.

greetz

der butz

Tor is driving down from Norway maybe you can come together?

Failing that you could fly in Thursday and I will pick you up for despatch on Monday?
£2.24 fee for transferring the money by PayPal, even as a gift? Is there another way to pay?
hmm... thursday to monday is impossible I'm afraid. We're selling our flat on monday, I have to be at the notary (?) early, and I can only go from thursday night on. BTW I'm broke as a dead rat but I am going to pay the 60 quid asap anyway, if I attend or not.

I've asked a good friend of mine if she and her friend wanted a weekend trip to wales, maybe this will work.

Should anyone of you have team mates/friends from the south of germany, please pursue them to join the magic tourpug ride ;-)

greetz

der butz
Quote from der butz :same here.

BUT

greetz

der butz

Quote from Becky Rose :Tor is driving down from Norway maybe you can come together?

Failing that you could fly in Thursday and I will pick you up for despatch on Monday?

As Becky points out, I got room in my little SHITTY car (just so you are warned haha)
If you get to an airport of some sort I am sure my GPS will lead me to the right place haha

Or, if your not that far away from a main road I could maybe bring you from your home. I am driving the highways that are the shortest route to france, where I am going to take the tunneltrain to England

Btw, I pimped my car for this ride, maybe I'll spoil the fun and posting a picture of it, or I'll wait til we meet so you can laugh your balls off of this car

Edit: I think the tunneltrain is free for an passenger tho. Paying for the car, not the people in it I guess (since you are sitting in your car when taking the train... in your car... ****ing car-train inception shit going on here).
I plan to start driving from Norway 13. august, then ferry to Denmark and stop somewhere for the night. Then I will drive a lot the next day, and just take my time The train which I has to reach is going like 10:00 on the morning, thuesday.

I am willing to drive a re-route to bring you Butz, if it would work with the times and such. As long as we reach the train within time

Edit 2: This is my route (just placed the marker on London for now), see attachment.
Attached images
Uten navn.jpg
Quote from The Very End :As Becky points out, I got room in my little SHITTY car (just so you are warned haha)
If you get to an airport of some sort I am sure my GPS will lead me to the right place haha

Or, if your not that far away from a main road I could maybe bring you from your home. I am driving the highways that are the shortest route to france, where I am going to take the tunneltrain to England

Btw, I pimed my car for this ride, maybe I'll spoil the fun and posting a picture of it, or I'll wait til we meet so you can laugh your balls off of this car

Edit: I think the tunneltrain is free for an passenger tho. Paying for the car, not the people in it I guess (since you are sitting in your car when taking the train... in your car... ****ing car-train inception shit going on here).
I plan to start driving from Norway 13. august, then ferry to Denmark and stop somewhere for the night. Then I will drive a lot the next day, and just take my time The train which I has to reach is going like 10:00 on the morning, thuesday.

I am willing to drive a re-route to bring you Butz, if it would work with the times and such. As long as we reach the train within time

haha, really nice of you! but talking of a reroute:

https://maps.google.de/maps?q= ... einweiler&t=m&z=5

THAT's a long way!

or you stay here for a week :-)

greetz

der butz
Holy shit, you are like at the other side of Germany haha!
Wish I could stay for a week, but canot travvel before, due to and MR scan schedule I must attent to before travveling (cross fingers it ain't cancer!)

What if you could take a plan to either Essen, Munster or Hamburg?
We could split the plane costs And don't worry about me, I have the possibility to do this without going bankrupt, and I really want you to come so don't think of it as a bad thing!
Just drive to Meppen you all.. It's not that complicated is it?

Use me as a hub.
What?
Is Meppen some place in your country or what?

LFS UK Kart Meet 2012
(230 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG