The online racing simulator
New updates for williams for maldonado's car:
Quote from PMD9409 :Read up like 4-5 posts.

Sorry, and thanks

Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :When crashtor maldonado doesn't have enough money for the toll booth

Oh my god! Are there some info about this, was the driver ok?
Quote from The Very End :Sorry, and thanks

Oh my god! Are there some info about this, was the driver ok?

it is few year old crash, if i know well the driver was killed
Guy had a seizure, the black dot flying when car crashes is driver.
:/ Sad story actually then. If it was just a tool don't giving a **** it would be something, but if he got a seizure.. well :/
Did he end up surviving?
^^ looool...

PS. It's raw. Not manipulated.
i doubt.
Quote from The Very End :Oh my god! Are there some info about this, was the driver ok?

It happened in May of 2007.

Quote :Authorities suspect the car's driver suffered a seizure. King, 52, was traveling an estimated 65 mph when he hit the concrete divider and toll booth. He died on impact.

Here's the Google Map link and the FULL clip.

aaaand a funny picture
Kid have his head turned left and his chick under the shadow blends with his father facial features.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Kid have his head turned left and his chick under the shadow blends with his father facial features.

Quote from Chupacabras84 :Kid have his head turned left and his chick under the shadow blends with his father facial features.

I see, yeah, the kid is wearing the hat and sunglasses, but the nose, mouth and chin is his dad's behind him.
what the
Quote from Sobis :what the

HAHAHAH, your reaction is funny, that's what's funny, HAHAHAHAHA.. HA HA... HA HA.
illepall Dolan is bad and you all should feel bad.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG