The online racing simulator

Poll : Would you like to never see stupid posts as described below again?

yes
no
Quote from edge3147 :
#1 Give us a damn progress report.

Great, as if this hasn't been discussed to death.
Quote from edge3147 :
#2 Lock threads that get out of hand like this.

So that the angry blokes would make new ones? Better keep the mess in one place. Plus this is the moderators' job, not the devs'.
Quote from edge3147 :
#3 Acknowledge that LFS even exists still.

The servers are up and actively maintained, new licenses are still being sold, all websites and techsupp are up, what other proof do you need?
Quote from edge3147 :
#4 Release content that has been complete since 2009. (Rock + Scirocco)

How do you know it's been completed? Moreover, how do you know it would work with the current engine?

I guess it's clear why most people voted yes in this poll...
Y'all should just accept the fact that there will be no Scirocco or whatever, then you will have more fun playing and dont must wait for something which will probably never appear.

Sad, but true.
Quote from edge3147 :It is very ovbious that the devs could gives 2 f**ks less about this game because they can't even take 1-5 minutes out of their time to do a few things such as …bla bla alway the same boring speech………

You mistaken this thread for this one, retard.

Quote from TurboBlaster :Y'all should just accept the fact that there will be no Scirocco or whatever, then you will have more fun playing and dont must wait for something which will probably never appear.

Sad, but true.

You only, don't know what fact you are talking about, except if you are familiar with devs in real life, don't open your mouth to say shit.
Even the mods don't care anymore. The one and only mod I ever see online anymore is Flame. 1 mod for 51,146 registered members, BRILLIANT WORK DEVS.
Quote from Bogey Jammer :Each time I come here, there's always a lamer topic like "when scirocco out?" "are the devs dead?" "lfs is dead" at the top of the list.
I am really pissed off these boring bullshits. LFS forum has got a better intelligence level years before.
I just want to know if I'm the only one in this case…

You post is just as stupid and annoying, so way to be a giant HYPOCRITE.

[B]Bogey Jammer is not online
Last race information: (19:48 - 13 Mar '11)[/B]

Go crawl back under your rock please.
Quote from edge3147 :You post is just as stupid and annoying, so way to be a giant HYPOCRITE.

[B]Bogey Jammer is not online
Last race information: (19:48 - 13 Mar '11)[/B]

Go crawl back under your rock please.

you that joined in 2010..

you that abandonded your own league ...

lol hypocrite
The more we debate, the more we're sinking...

As told to death, the past proved that typing random arguments to the bones won't help that much

There are worst things to bear in mind (as most of the non-posters do).
Quote from edge3147 :Even the mods don't care anymore. The one and only mod I ever see online anymore is Flame. 1 mod for 51,146 registered members, BRILLIANT WORK DEVS.

XCNuse - Last activity on 24th June 2012
Bob Smith - Last activity on 26th June 2012
dekojester - Last post on 7th July 2012 (yesterday)
franky500 - Last post on 8th July 2012 (today)
Victor - Just look up the recent thread about LFS servers outage
Quote from Franky.S :you that joined in 2010..

you that abandonded your own league ...

lol hypocrite

I didn't abandon my league? Round 3 is this coming weekend.
Quote from CheerioDM :The devs could at least make a sticky for the new users so they won't ask.

I think that a good sticky would provide community members with an opportunity to question the validity of their ideas before posting "I'm butthurt about LFS" commentaries. Don't get me wrong, people are entitled to their feelings, but most of the posts in threads like this one are not informative or entertaining. Most people don't walk up to obese strangers and say "Hey, you're ****in' fat" because obese people are usually aware of their weight. Similarly, Scavier are aware that LFS is taking a long time. They are aware that you want more stuff. They are aware that you want to know the "what", "when", and "why". You really don't need to reiterate your love/hate/indifference all of the time. If fact, my post is mostly if not entirely composed of things people have already said. In summation: sup dawg, I herd you like repeating yourself, so I put a repeating yourself in your repeating yourself so you can repeating yourself while you repeating yourself
Ne pas nourrir les trolls!
very much lacking
Iv never posted about this subject before but after waiting years for lfs s3 to come out im now of the opinion that it probably wont be worth the wait with games like rf2 coming out now with dynamic weather night day better physics and tyre models the list goes on and the mods available make it much more exspansive than lfs, iv always loved lfs and defended it when discussing with friends the failure of the operators to move quickly enough with the development but in all honesty and this is just my opinion its really lacking what other sim racing games have.

I think sadly quite a few people have become bored with it which is going to happen after so many years without much new content, this seems to have effected online play alot, gone are the days when I used to spend hours in the FOX car, no one ever uses it now its mostly the demo cars and demo racers online (blgp always) which normaly means crash city and no good clean racing.

So iv decided to leave LFS for pastures new, iv had some awesome races over the years with some great racers but as thay seem to be in short supply these days its time to move on to RF2 which looks fantastic, i know it might work out more exspensive but I guess LFS is proof that you get what you pay for and nothing more than that.
Quote from edge3147 :I didn't abandon my league? Round 3 is this coming weekend.

you did.

round 2 - u didnt show up..

we try it again to give you one more chance.

ok u turn up. but now when qual ended and race must start you just left !? no warning .. you just left everyone who made time in the day TWICE and alot of practise for no reason.
#64 - Be2K
And its interessting why Scawen dont change his mind and release everything else for S3 and develop the physics later. Sure, THE S in "S3" discripe a new Stage and with it the next Level for Live for Speed but the Physics should not be the provided basics for S3 anymore. If there is any progress for Scawen he can let us know. There is no need to get so silence about it. And the posts from 2010 / 2011 are nearly the same so he didnt made any progress at all and if he still made some progress why not letting us know ?

Scawen if u are stucked on some mathematical calculations or something else, then ask your Community !!
You can get help and we can help and see what must be done and what is done.. this would make the things much easier.

So why not accept to work on other more powerfull things for LFS and develop the tires later on.
go play something else
I was for long time off from LFS and last week I see that nothing have change. I see more trolling-winning threads and post than some infos from devs. Only Lynce work again to give us something new.

In my opinion this is a forum.... That mean discussion for the game, updates, bugs and more. So, why you have a thread for stopping the community questions when the forum has so idiot threads such as "Post your GF", "Post your purchase"...... LOL!!!!!

I maybe wrong ##NOT FOR BEING DEMO### but I think a better way to
stop these thread is not a Poll but some new information for the updates...
Quote from Franky.S :go play something else

Unfortunatly, that is the only option most of us have, apart from racing on Demo Servers.

I don't like drift, I don't like cruising, I want to race.

The only options are to race on Demo servers or on servers like CARGAME.NL, which are nice, but I don't spend that much time on it to be able to use other cars than the XFG and XRG.

When all the other servers are empty and even if you open a public server with other cars, they are still empty, all I have to do is to go play something else.
Quote from Franky.S :you did.

round 2 - u didnt show up..

we try it again to give you one more chance.

ok u turn up. but now when qual ended and race must start you just left !? no warning .. you just left everyone who made time in the day TWICE and alot of practise for no reason.

Round 1 went great. The only round that had problems was Round 2 so you never gave me a chance at all. Shit happened and I apologized. My life doesn't revolve around the internet and LFS you know. As for me leaving from round 2, I told everyone that was on the server 10 minutes before qualifiying ended that I was going to cancel the race and use the results from qualifying for round 2 points. It is not my fault you can't read.
Quote from Bogey Jammer :Ok I know you didn't mean what I said but well, the only action of talking should not be your finality.

Removed as I miss read the post i was replying to!
Should not read this forum when i am so tired.....
Quote from edge3147 :Round 1 went great. The only round that had problems was Round 2 so you never gave me a chance at all. Shit happened and I apologized. My life doesn't revolve around the internet and LFS you know. As for me leaving from round 2, I told everyone that was on the server 10 minutes before qualifiying ended that I was going to cancel the race and use the results from qualifying for round 2 points. It is not my fault you can't read.

no u didnt

dont lie lol . if u say that then why people sat on server for A FKING hour waiting for you? u didnt say shit. infact., i still have the replay. can upload for you if u like.
Quote from Franky.S :no u didnt

dont lie lol . if u say that then why people sat on server for A FKING hour waiting for you? u didnt say shit. infact., i still have the replay. can upload for you if u like.

I have the servers logs so go ahead.
Hi there a totally agree, ranting and raving about slow development ect does not speed things up, but they seem to have nothing better to do with there time, and im sure sawen dont take a blind bit of notice, When the updates are complete i bet they will still find something to moan about! :inq:

Quote from Bogey Jammer :Each time I come here, there's always a
lamer topic like "when scirocco out?" "are the devs dead?" "lfs is dead" at the top of the list.
I am really pissed off these boring bullshits. LFS forum has got a better intelligence level years before.
I just want to know if I'm the only one in this case…

Fast update LFS this is bad. You see on graphics, model auto and track, physics. The made in fast temp. Link
#75 - Be2K
I know what will happen when S3 comes out

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG