The online racing simulator
Team Redline Racing
(95 posts, started )
boy?

what are you then a toddler?
Oooh compared to 89% of the LFS community I am a toddler.
Redline servers are great and nice but smelling to much "chanel n°5"
Reline Racing are COWARDS
Wow really. Make a comment about RFactor 2 having better physics and all of a sudden a have two 10 yearolds, Quinn And King. All over my back. I was asking some questions about the game to see if i wanted to purchase it. And they start bashin on me? Well guess what REDLINE. You guys can keep your team. Cause clearly is full of hasbeens and wanna bes with a nack for powertrippin with thier admin priv's But. On the upside they showed me what kind of community LFS is. And if this is what its like then **** BUYING IT!!! Ill go race where people actualy want to race and not bitch for hours cause some one asked a question.
So plain and simple. RELINE RACING SUCKS BALLZACK

P.S
If any one is a true racer. (Any one besides REDLINE members) Come on over to RFactor 2 when its released. Physics are true to life. So is the force feedback. The game will weed out the real racers. No driving lines, No corner warnings, NO POWER TRIPPIN DOUSCHE BAGS!!! And full flag rules. Its real to the point if you have -4.5 degrees camber and do a burnout. You cn actualy watch the tire wear down accordingly. Check it out. Cause LFS is now DEAD in my eyes . Now that "Team Redline" Has wrecked it for me.
GOOD JOB REDLINE!!! Keep doing what you do best. Being immature.
what are you talking about? Redline is a friendly team
lol
i was there
you asked is there costumizable cars in S2 etc... all characteristic of ... NFS
Not what i was asking at all. Was asking if there were customizations. Such as Engine upgrades / Tranny / shocks/coils/plugs/diffs/cams/valves/heads/pistons/valve timing/ Turbo timing/ Spool rates/ Stall converters CUSTOMIZATION!!! Sure. Body kits are part of it. But not once did i say NFS. Said i was looking for a Sim with such capabilities. And all i get are these little kids "NFS" ....I Simply said NFS is not my style. Im a SIM racer. But also like the customization features. So. With that being said. All you had to do was give a simple YES or NO answer. Did not have to start in with all the immature comments. I mention RFactor 2 and its instantly "It Sucks" EVEN THOUGH NO ONE HAS PLAYED IT YET FOR ITS STILL IN BETA!! So what do you guys get out of acting like that? Self satisfaction that your now some internet tough guys??? Dunno about you but as a Team owner....Im appalled.
Your customizing is possbile in setupbuilding
1. How can you complain that LFS is dead when you only joined it last month?

2. 2 guys made comments about you and you blame the entire team? Are you sure that THEY are the cowards and not you?
Quote from DWI_TheNastyOne :Not what i was asking at all. Was asking if there were customizations. Such as Engine upgrades / Tranny / shocks/coils/plugs/diffs/cams/valves/heads/pistons/valve timing/ Turbo timing/ Spool rates/ Stall converters CUSTOMIZATION!!! Sure. Body kits are part of it. But not once did i say NFS. Said i was looking for a Sim with such capabilities. And all i get are these little kids "NFS" ....I Simply said NFS is not my style. Im a SIM racer. But also like the customization features. So. With that being said. All you had to do was give a simple YES or NO answer. Did not have to start in with all the immature comments. I mention RFactor 2 and its instantly "It Sucks" EVEN THOUGH NO ONE HAS PLAYED IT YET FOR ITS STILL IN BETA!! So what do you guys get out of acting like that? Self satisfaction that your now some internet tough guys??? Dunno about you but as a Team owner....Im appalled.

DWI stands for Driving While Intoxicated i bet
Quote from DWI_TheNastyOne :Not what i was asking at all. Was asking if there were customizations. Such as Engine upgrades / Tranny / shocks/coils/plugs/diffs/cams/valves/heads/pistons/valve timing/ Turbo timing/ Spool rates/ Stall converters CUSTOMIZATION!!! Sure. Body kits are part of it. But not once did i say NFS. Said i was looking for a Sim with such capabilities. And all i get are these little kids "NFS" ....I Simply said NFS is not my style. Im a SIM racer. But also like the customization features. So. With that being said. All you had to do was give a simple YES or NO answer. Did not have to start in with all the immature comments. I mention RFactor 2 and its instantly "It Sucks" EVEN THOUGH NO ONE HAS PLAYED IT YET FOR ITS STILL IN BETA!! So what do you guys get out of acting like that? Self satisfaction that your now some internet tough guys??? Dunno about you but as a Team owner....Im appalled.

your coming off sounding like an arrogant idiot btw, so maybe thats why
I've always seen Team Readline as a really friendly team.

And also, for those who tend to complain, make sure you got proofs along with you and proper ones, if you don't want to fail even more by making a pointless complaint :P
I've been on lfs a couple of months, redline racing has helped me a lot.
Friendly,considerate and politely.

Thanks guys.
RedlineRacing Servers
Quote :

Wow really. Make a comment about RFactor 2 having better physics and all of a sudden a have two 10

yearolds, Quinn And King.

Well all I can say is I'm sorry you had a bad time at the Redline servers.
I think most of the drivers there would agree that we are usually a very friendly team and welcome newcomers.

But I'm not sure why you have got quite so mad after your recent visit.

You joined the server and asked the Question "is LFS still worth buying?"

I was driving at the time in a race, but I did take the time to say "Yes!". Not a very long reply, I agree, but I was driving so I don't tend to type more than one word.

The next race start I joined spectate and as I usually do with newcomers to the server I watched you for a while. I usually do that just in case someone is cheating or driving unsafely. You seemed to be driving OK but with what looked like a default XFG set.

I spent a bit of time sending you a better set, and in case you didn't know how to receive it I also wrote the instructions for receiving and saving the set.
As most regular drivers there will tell you, I spend a fair amount of my time helping newcomers with sets and getting them up to speed if they need/want the help.

A while after that you asked if the full version of LFS allowed you to modify the car, I replied "well, you can change the skin" and I think then someone else mentioned you could adjust the settings in the Garage, which of course you can also do in demo. A perfectly straighforward and polite answer to a simple question.

You then went on asking again about wanting to change all the good stuff like exhaust, engine suspension etc.... and someone else made the comment about NFS, it wasn't me or any Redline member just someone making a comment that if you want that sort of ability you could do it with NFS. You replied with something like "NFS Lol that sux"

I made the comment about LFS being a Racing sim and not some arcade game for kiddies wanting to change all sorts of options that do not make for good racing. I used that terminology based on the previous reference to NFS which I do consider to be a kiddies arcade game in comparison to LFS. I was not suggesting you were immature, so I am sorry if that was the impression you got.

You then asked again about did we know any games that allow you to do what you want. I said something along the lines of "as far as I'm concerned LFS is about as good as it get for sim racing", which is just my opinion.

I have tried iRacing, rFactor 2, Netkar pro etc... and whilst they have all got their merits, I still find LFS to be the best online racing experience.

You then started talking about how good you thought Rfactor 2 was and a few Redline members made some comments about not liking it so much. I also said I have Rfactor 2 and I'm not that impressed with it.

Again, just our opinions, nothing nasty. But you then went on to say that we must be crap drivers if we don't like rFatctor 2. You then continued arguing about how good RF2 was and how crap we must be if we don't like it etc...

I did send you a Private message via the Airio pm command asking you to stop arguing/commenting on RF2 & Redline members etc.. as it was getting distracting for the other drivers. It's possible you may not have noticed that amongst all the other chatter, but at the start of the next race you were still talking about RF2.

As it seems you are such a fan of RF2 I said "well why not go there then", not an unreasonable suggestion as you seemed so keen on it, and it would stop the distracting discussion. To which you replied "no need to be a dick". You continued to make comments about how crap Redline drivers must be so I kicked you from the server.

You had already been asked to stop and now you were starting to get abusive.
If you'd bothered to read the server rules you would have known that it states "Do not argue or use foul or insulting language !"
I only kicked you (not banned) hoping that if you returned you would realise that we were getting a bit annoyed with your behaviour. You continued to make comments on your return so I gave you a short ban.

You are welcome to return to the Redline servers when your ban is over and I'm sure there will still be many people there willing to help you if you need any advice on setups and racing.

You might then see how good LFS racing can be, as even on our Demo servers we get some of the best LFS racers visiting on a regular basis with some very close and clean racing.

RedlineQuinn
Quinn don't lose your time, probably same troll as few days before
#92 - 5tag
I just received a 999-day-ban from Redline Racing 5 (FO8@BL1) for no appearant reason. Can someone explain what's happened there?
Yes, I just went there and one of the admins asked me what should the top speed with FO8 at the BL1 long straight should be. He said he had banned a person before with top speed over 270km/h. I explained to him that that's the normal speed there.

He proceeded by unbanning you and asking me to send his apologies to you if I would see you somewhere.
#94 - 5tag
Ah, thank you very much then!

That's pretty hilarious since the FO8 was the only car to choose there and there were 2 other people in the Qualifying doing 1:04 to 1:03 times. xD
Facepalm.

Team Redline Racing
(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG